This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hit 50 post today

So today, I hit 50 post and I am sitting at 17 rep points. More reps. and I will be joining soon the 33% forum discussion. Excited to know what all the buzz is about the next level. I am coming to you guys :)

update: 22/25 points. Eligible to apply on February 29th :)
    Last edited by Rabat0151; February 19, 2013, 04:35 PM.

What's so important about the 33% forum discussion ? or the 50% something needed to post on brain stew? ..

Comment

Originally posted by leo0412 View Post
      What's so important about the 33% forum discussion ? or the 50% something needed to post on brain stew? ..
      I agree.
      Why go to places that only a select few see your post?
      If I ever get to the 33%, 50%, or 100%, I would NEVER post there and not have those unfortunate, or too poor, not have access to helpful post/threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrifico View Post
        I agree.
        Why go to places that only a select few see your post?
        If I ever get to the 33%, 50%, or 100%, I would NEVER post there and not have those unfortunate, or too poor, not have access to helpful post/threads.
        Brain Stew isn't full of helpful posts and threads. It's full of people talking about things on an intellectual level. As for why it's good to make progress, you get better invites, access to more, and are higher respected.
        The biggest mistakes are the ones you're too scared to make.

Comment

Originally posted by Reincarnate View Post
          Brain Stew isn't full of helpful posts and threads. It's full of people talking about things on an intellectual level. As for why it's good to make progress, you get better invites, access to more, and are higher respected.
          I personally want a specific invite and cannot get it here in the 10% forum, and that is why I want to make my way up. I need few rep points and I will be there soon

Comment

What's all the buzz about? I just hit 33% what do you want to know? Oh yeah I see an invite you want, free and open, just waiting for you. Create some insightful and helpful posts and maybe you'll get the reputation you need. It seems people who post to 33% and up are more discerning. So if they see this thread started by you, they may not think you have the tact to be an invitee of theirs. Just FYI. If I didn't know you I sure would be like "Looks like this guy is asking for rep points."

Cheers!

Comment

Thanks for the info.
              Your statement troubles me tho.

"Brain Stew isn't full of helpful posts and threads. It's full of people talking about things on an intellectual level.."

So what good is it?
              Why be in a "room" full of people that just sit there trying to impress each other with there "intellectual level" conversations?
              "Intellectual" is a relative term, what you may see or think as "intellectual", I may not, and vice versa.

Does that also not imply that you & I can not have an "intellectual" conversation, unless we both are members of the Brain Stew?

"you get better invites, access to more, and are higher respected."

Respect is NOT gained by joining a room in a forum, it is gained by how one carries themselves, & how others perceives you, in my humble opinion.

I understand what you said, its just that the "Brain Stew" sounds like (based on the limited data I currently possess) a bunch of elitist snobs, with all due respect.

Comment

It's full of people talking about things on an intellectual level.
                Would be nice to post there. Sometimes I feel like the internet is full of idiots.

Also, grats on 50 post! It's taken me almost 4 years and 10 months and I'm so close..

Comment

Originally posted by Terrifico View Post
                  Thanks for the info.
                  Your statement troubles me tho.

"Brain Stew isn't full of helpful posts and threads. It's full of people talking about things on an intellectual level.."

So what good is it?
                  Why be in a "room" full of people that just sit there trying to impress each other with there "intellectual level" conversations?
                  "Intellectual" is a relative term, what you may see or think as "intellectual", I may not, and vice versa.

Does that also not imply that you & I can not have an "intellectual" conversation, unless we both are members of the Brain Stew?

"you get better invites, access to more, and are higher respected."

Respect is NOT gained by joining a room in a forum, it is gained by how one carries themselves, & how others perceives you, in my humble opinion.

I understand what you said, its just that the "Brain Stew" sounds like (based on the limited data I currently possess) a bunch of elitist snobs, with all due respect.
                  Actually, it's a place to share opinions. That's what I meant by "on an intellectual level".
                  The biggest mistakes are the ones you're too scared to make.

Comment

Actually, it's a place to share opinions. That's what I meant by "on an intellectual level".
                    Ahhhhhh, I got ya now,
                    Don't worry about it.
                    I was trying to make myself look "Intelligent" to you and I failed!!
                    I guess I can never go to the "Brain Stew" now huh?
                    :evil:

Comment

getting 33/55 is a proud achievement. not because of the posts but because of the time you dedicated to the site. i personally want to dig into other peoples thoughts in the brain stew and i would also like to have the ability to ask for a specific tracker that ive been trying to get for quite a while now.

Comment

Gratz

I just hit my 50 posts 10 seconds ago :O

Comment

i hit 50 yesterday

Comment

Congrats! Hopefully I will be joing 33% soon, just need more rep points o.O

Comment

Nice, I'm hitting my 50th post soon also!

Comment

Working...
                              X