• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1. peanut butter cookie
    2. vanilla
    3. orange
    4. I like science.

Comment

• 1. If you could choose only one type of cookie, what would your favorite cookie be?
      Oreo!

2. If you could choose only one type of ice cream, what would your favorite ice cream be?
      Menta :D

3. What is your favorite color?
      Green

4. Please describe your personality as unbiased as possible. The more description the better.
      Happy person who's always calm and like to socialize and go out with his friends.

Comment

• Favourite cookie is a crinkle crunch. (UK)

Favourite Ice cream is Ben and jerrys strawberry cheesecake
        Favourite colour blue
        And I describe myself as a introverted cinic but hopeful
        Last edited by i4qup; October 4, 2015, 02:51 PM.

Comment

• 1. If you could choose only one type of cookie, what would your favourite cookie be?
          Yoyo biscuits with passionfruit filling

2. If you could choose only one type of ice cream, what would your favourite ice cream be?
          Ben and Jerry's Triple Caramel Chunk

3. What is your favourite color?
          Purple

4. Please describe your personality as unbiased as possible. The more description the better.
          Passionate and caring, but this means I often get used.
          Quick to anger but quick to calm down.
          Scatterbrained.
          Always want to be right and I like to feel important.

Comment

• Hi,
            My favorites would be.

1. Macaroons
            2. tiger ice cream
            3. I'm too old to have a favorite color
            4. It might sound silly but I'm relaxed and easy going, enjoy music and meeting new people!
            Last edited by streetloaf; November 5, 2015, 07:30 AM.

Comment

• 1. ThinMint
              2. Pralines and cream
              3. Orange
              4. Quiet, geeky, and wondering how this is still a sticky since 2012!

Comment

• 1. macaroons
                2. coffee ice cream
                3. burgundy at the moment. I prefer certain colors depending on my mood, and it has shifted throughout the years. regardless of the color, they are all rich and intense shades.
                4. hmm. i honestly am not too sure.
                On the positive side, I'm optimistic, creative, and stubborn, sometimes technical to the point of seeming calculating, but it's never personal. I always push my boundaries, and encourage my loved ones to do the same. I also have a long memory.
                On the negative side, I can be ruthless. It takes a lot for me to become malicious, but in any situation, my self-control isn't as good as it used to be.

I hope my Joshy Woshy will read this and come back to me :'( (not sure how to tag people)

Comment

• 1. Fresh-baked, straight out of the oven chocolate chip cookies. Seriously, straight out of the oven. If they've been out longer than 40 seconds, I don't want them.
                  2. Cookies 'N Cream
                  3. Lannister crimson - (yes even before the show came out and before I knew anything about the books. Before I would've called it burgundy with a paragraph and a half of explanation as to the specific shade I meant.)
                  4. Hmm. Well, I'm picky, friendly, shy and a bit of a know-it-all at times. I tend to get sick of being shy and just explode in a frenzy of outgoing-ness every once in a while. I value loyalty, am pretty conservative and am fond of hypothetical conversation.

Comment

• 1. Oatmeal raisin cookies

2. Sicilian lemon

3. Green (even though it's not a creative color)

4. I'm an introvert with a short temper sometimes but a high tolerance for bullshit otherwise. Depends on how long it's been since my last coffee or good night's sleep. My friends are few and close, and that's how I like it. I usually make bland first impressions but very good second ones when I'm more comfortable around you.

Comment

• 1. If you could choose only one type of cookie, what would your favorite cookie be? Peanut Butter

2. If you could choose only one type of ice cream, what would your favorite ice cream be? Rocky Road

3. What is your favorite color? Blue

4. Please describe your personality as unbiased as possible. The more description the better. - Intellectual, Entrepreneur, Introvert at first.

Comment

• chocolate chip
                        vanilla
                        red
                        indelicate and subsuming

Comment

• 1. If you could choose only one type of cookie, what would your favorite cookie be?
                          Nilla wafers.

2. If you could choose only one type of ice cream, what would your favorite ice cream be?
                          Vanilla

3. What is your favorite color?
                          White

I am an ENTP (
                          https://www.16personalities.com/entp-personality) - And I know that sounds really odd that I like plain cookies, plain ice cream, and white is my color... but I really have an extreme extrovert!

Comment

Working...
                          X