New Movie Game :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Movie Game :)

This is how it works: I will name an actor/actress and a film they are in, then the next user names another actor actress from the same film in a different movie.

Ex: First post ,Woody Harrelson in Natural Born killers. Second post, Juliette Lewis (also in Natural Born Killers) in From Dusk Till Dawn.

I'll start, Uma Thurman in Pulp Fiction :)

David Carradine in Kill Bill
    The Seedbox From Scratch Script

I'm not a native english speaker and my writing and (even) understanding of the language is far, far away from fluent, so, if you, native english speaker or not, have enough linguistic proficiency and found something in my words which you are absolutely certain that is a grammar or spell error, please, feel free correct me by PM or even expose it (so people learn from my errors), just don't go (too) off topic and don't make me more unsure than I already am.

Comment

Michael Madsen in Reservoir Dogs

Comment

This is going to be a fun one. If I got the rules right, David Carradine didn't played in Pulp Fiction.
        On topic: John Travolta (also in Pulp Fiction) in From Paris with Love (2010)

Comment

He didn't but I was allowing a learning curve :P Jonathan Rhys Meyers in Match Point

Comment

Scarlet Johansson in The Avengers (2012)

Comment

Robert Downy Jr. in KIss KIss Bang Bang :)

Comment

Originally posted by LLN View Post
                This is going to be a fun one. If I got the rules right, David Carradine didn't played in Pulp Fiction.
                On topic: John Travolta (also in Pulp Fiction) in From Paris with Love (2010)
                LOL
                Could I be more dumb? I was thinking Tarantino, he is in many of his movies, but I didnt rememberd him there, so I thought "no, Carradine is a bad ass!". That's "thinking out of the movie", guys!

Next: Val Kilmer in The Doors.

edit: Tarantino's voice is in Kill Bill 2.
                Last edited by Lefteris; August 16, 2012, 07:07 PM.
                The Seedbox From Scratch Script

I'm not a native english speaker and my writing and (even) understanding of the language is far, far away from fluent, so, if you, native english speaker or not, have enough linguistic proficiency and found something in my words which you are absolutely certain that is a grammar or spell error, please, feel free correct me by PM or even expose it (so people learn from my errors), just don't go (too) off topic and don't make me more unsure than I already am.

Comment

Meg Ryan in Hurlyburly

Comment

Kevin Spacey in L.A Confidential (1997)

Comment

Guy Pearce in The Hurt Locker

Comment

Jeremy Renner in S.W.A.T.
                        sigpic

Comment

Colin Farrel in Horrible Bosses

Comment