X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pray for the poor kids

Hello to all my dear friends,
    I don't know if this is the right place to post such things
    Lately I have been the least active member here as well as on trackers, the reason is that I decide to do some social cause for my society.
    I being from a middle age background understand what a poor child goes through during his/her child-days. I got a golden opportunity when I got a chance to go to remote villages in my country and help them with food and basic computer education.
    I was taken aback when I heard the village children have to walk for 1 hour through the stony roads bare foot just to reach the school.

They have to eat stale food everyday and work with their parents in the farm to raise money in exchange of labour L
    The only reason I wanted to post this is I want you all to pray for such poor kids all over the world so that they get the basic amenities of life which we all get easily.
    Let’s pray for the wellbeing’s of such kids.
    I know everyone cannot spend their money to help such kids but atleast we can pray for them so that atleast those poor kids have our blessings in their life

Thanks so much for reading this post and I am sure God will bless all of you who prays for such causes
    Your’s loving Baskey
    sigpic

<JustJenna> Sorry basket, you know I love you anyway

sam8cb ->(You are great friend and i will never forget you!)
    Special Thanks To my Dearest graphic
    always my Basket :-TG :)
    Thks to meta,sb,mcb,goldstone,lardo,copper,dx,enigma78 and hullabaloo

great job baskey... nice to see you taking your time off for such things and helping the community....
    I pray for the kids & their family too for their well being!!!! :)
    Love all my Friends :)

Comment

Simply heartbreaking. I want to grab all their precious little hands and bring them home with me, and give them food and shoes and clothing and lots and lots of love. This makes me feel so helpless. :(

Comment

Thank-you so much MrcoolBoy and JustJenna for your kind words...
        God bless you with loads and loads of happiness and well-being :)
        sigpic

Comment

hey guys :) Baskeymy little bro, what can I say, I'm lost for words
          You told me about this on irc and i have allready seen one of those photos, you are just awesome, and that is just amazing what your doing:)
          it's members like you that make t-i and its great community:)
          I really hope baskey you get out of life what you have put in
          I have allways given a thought to how the rest of the world live and try very hard not to take things for granted, my prayers got out to all children around the world
          thankyou for sharing this with t-i basket <3

Comment

We can't say much when we think of all those kids around the world that suffer from hunger, poorness, lack of water, all these things that seem so distant to us. I always spend some time on my prayers to ask help for humanity, about those minds that 'rule' the world, to wake up and bring warmth and love in their hearts. For all of us to wake up and spend time with each other, with our families and friends. To give and share. To a create a long chain of positive energy that it will reach even those kids, all the kids, all over the world, all of us. It is sad when we see those pictures, but it would be sadder, if we thought that giving some dollars or euros to those kids and then turn our backs, it would have any effect in long term. I hope that the future generations will have a cleverer heart to be able to teach their minds, how to make a harmonized world, where we all all can have happy kids.

Thank you for Baskey for bringing this to us. We need to remember. And children from all over the world need to have a place in our hearts and prayers <3

Sam Harris

Comment

F1member you are always very sweet and thanks a lot for your sweet and kind words..
              Graphic I am glad that I am your small bro in this case :)
              sigpic

Comment

Nice post. You are very lucky. I had the opportunity to travel to Costa Rica last summer w/ my church to something similar, travel to schools, visit the kids, teach them, and I assume give them the essentials, food, water, and love. The pastor in charge decided at the last moment he didn't want me to go.

I have a heart for these kids, I will pray for them!

Comment

really heartbreaking must commend you for your generosity in volunteering to help them will definitely include them in my prayers

Comment

hi Baskey,

yap, it's a real heartbreaking inside story, i don't know where you take these pictures but it's look like very similar with my country, I am from Indian and in India you can see huge number of places like that, the main problem we have the negligence of Government and the local politicians, they have no intention how to improve the economical condition of these poor people, i can give you a latest heartbreaking news, that incident was happened on 14/07/2012 in West Bengal, A mother sold her child only for Rs. 62.00 ................ so, i just want to say who is the responsible for this incident? really!! it's shame for us, for India also. we all know children are the future of us but we don't know how to protect them , how to protect their future but we can open the eye of these politicians and obviously the Government but sure at list we can prey for them

i am very thankful to you for bringing that story to us but honestly saying to you this is not surprising me at all because, this is very common story for me and for my country also

bogbog

Comment

The life is indeed unfair to some. My hear breaks when i see children like the ones u mentioned baskey, my bro, but i am unable to do anything about it:(

I can just pray for them and hope they can find the right way to live their lifes in the way they deserve:)

Thanks bro for bringing it to our attention so we always be thankful for what we have:)
                      Looking For : HDBits

Comment

Suprb bro....... this is i called completeness of "life" helping hands are better than praying hands go on bro........
                        Special Thanks to "AKHolic" For Giving Me "VIP"

Here my 10% Invite Giveaways IPT | Bitsypder | Gfxnews | ebookvortex | UG | MyA Invites

"νιѕιση! вєƒσяє α¢нιєνιηg αηутнηg, тαкє α ѕтєρ вα¢к. ιмαgιηє αη∂ ƒσяєѕєє ωнαт уσυ ωαηт тσ α¢нιєνє. ωнєη ιтѕ ¢ℓєαя ιη υя тнσυgнтѕ, נυмρ ιηтσ ιт. тнє яєѕт ιѕ єαѕу: тιмє αη∂ ƒσ¢υѕ..."

sigpic

Comment

Thank-You so much T-I for the love and affection you all have for me....
                          This certainly motivates me for a long time and I sincerely hopes that our prayers will be heard for such kids <3

Regards,
                          Baskey
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X