X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LabChimp View Post
    HUH ? what's IPv4??
    Internet Protocol version 4 (IPv4) is the fourth revision in the development of the Internet Protocol (IP) and the first version of the protocol to be widely deployed. Together with IPv6, it is at the core of standards-based internetworking methods of the Internet. As of 2012 IPv4 is still the most widely deployed Internet Layer protocol.

According to wikipedia, didnt you know that? Does not say that it is anything else :)

Comment

Only being paranoid but isn't such a thread way too helpful to the powers than be <---- tin hat

Comment

but you know whats the biggest mystery of all? How the hell do these active,nice (atleast they seem nice and helpful) people suddenly get banned? It's kinda scary. . . i think "what if I get suddenly banned for nothing?" As if its some russian roulet game. . . I find it hard to believe that it is so hard (pun intended :P ) for people to behave in this forum . . .
        but still fun to watch this thread evolve ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Hydarnes View Post
          but you know whats the biggest mystery of all? How the hell do these active,nice (atleast they seem nice and helpful) people suddenly get banned? It's kinda scary. . . i think "what if I get suddenly banned for nothing?" As if its some russian roulet game. . . I find it hard to believe that it is so hard (pun intended :P ) for people to behave in this forum . . .
          but still fun to watch this thread evolve ^^
          The answer lies here. [MENTION=219600]Hydarnes[/MENTION]
          sigpic

Comment

Wow, this post is really interesting , learning the history of TI ,and seeing how intro mods grow into the super mods and mods we know, bring tears to my eyes (not)
            sigpic

Raum shadowbuild extJSDB(For VIP) Copper TankGirl IguessNot KevinTrevor
            Cafe gblaze ghost6945
            Hyoksang
            pejiotoPatriotlion GPaX HunTer666 MadafakinBATMAN
            WhiteLie (For signature) MichaelJenkinsSportsFan23
            and all the other members and friends (omg too many to add to list)

Comment

Awesome! I thought this was just a show off thread, not knowing that this is the entire history of T-I, I just came here to see why xxmusicxx posted here, well, dam%! ninja cutting onions!

Comment

The OP needs updating. I think it's missing something

Comment

I've been looking for something like this and wanting to get more and more involved in T-I. This is great! Thanks for putting work into this :)
                  (I'd love if you added an Intro Crew area, I'd get to feel special... then again, I'm pretty sure that list would rotate pretty often, lol)
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X