Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

T-i one of the most active comunityes on web?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T-i one of the most active comunityes on web?

T-i one of the most active comunityes on web?

Communities you mean
    It is was it is, an active torrent invite forum with good activity and some great members. There are more forums for invites however T-I is the best and biggest.

Comment

i think we can't talk about other BT communities here, but we can say t-i.com is a big public BT forum for international users, but you can find other active, private, foreign bt forums etc... there is a ton

Comment

I don't have any experience with any other invite sites but the community here is so friendly and helpful that I haven't had a need to try any other sites.
        sigpic
        Giveaways
        10% 10% 33% Bonuses Misc

Comment

Agree. I get full 5 pages of new comments in one hour. Great community.

Comment

Here at TI , always something interesting going on ,because I love this forum. Membership here is important to me I learned a lot here ,i got a great invite .
            Never will we be clear, why do people try to cheat here It's a shame and disgrace ! Thank YOU TI !
            Last edited by Forma; June 24, 2012, 11:46 AM.

Comment

In regards to bit torrent invites then yes it's most likely the most active. Though for most active on the web, not even close...gaia-online has probably a hundred posts a second all "OMG COOL STORY I DIDN'T KNOW YOUR MOM WAS GAY!" when the topic was about what type of hair gel to buy.

Comment

Originally posted by Schnapps View Post
                In regards to bit torrent invites then yes it's most likely the most active. Though for most active on the web, not even close...gaia-online has probably a hundred posts a second all "OMG COOL STORY I DIDN'T KNOW YOUR MOM WAS GAY!" when the topic was about what type of hair gel to buy.
                idk about other forum, not joined them. but my other forum will be LOWYAT , this forum is hyperactive and so helpful. I can open a thread in Kopitiam section and wait a minute, already live 30+ views and 15replies lol.

but when come to bittorrent, i not found anything active like this, or at least i love them so much like this place. i can find almost anything i want, invite, tips, tutorial, design & suggestion

Comment

BT wise, definitely a big yes. Non-BT, there are so many websites like reddit, 4chan etc which are extremely active where people talk anything under the sun
                  Special Thanks to extJSDB for the VIP !

Comment

Nope. Sites like 4chan and reddit can get 6000 replies in an hour for a specific interest (video games, etc.).
                    Unless you're talking about BT-communites. In that case, yes.
                    Last edited by Madhouse; June 24, 2012, 04:37 PM.

Comment

For me T-I is the internet home i just love this site! it can't be more good that it is now! simply the best :D

Comment

Working...
                      X