X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday TankGirl!

Happy birthday "hun" xD

TG has taught me so much, from my days as a 55% intro worker, to intro mod and now mod. She is still continualy coaching me and showing me new things and new ways to deal with problems. One of T-I's biggest assets and by far the most active staff member IMO. TG really is a special person, a very special friend and a special SM. I know I can go to TG with any problem and often talk to her about problems I have IRL too. She always makes me feel better and knows the right things to say.

TG told me, the two numbers of her age today add up to 11, so she is one of the following 29, 38, 47, 56, 65, 74, 83 or 92!! xD (She is gonna kill me)

Wub you loads TG!! xx

(Following on from this blog post: Guys and Girls please wish Happy Birthday To TankGirl !!!!! - Blogs - Torrent Invites - Get your free bittorrent tracker invitations! )
    Last edited by JamesG; November 7, 2011, 08:37 AM.

Or it may be 101.

Comment

JamesG summed up TG's awesomeness pretty well :D (You're awesome too JamesG and I wub you too xD xD) Happy Birthday TankGirl :) Hope you'll be around for a LONG LONG time to come. Stay awesome :)

Comment

Happy birthday TankGirl and thanks JamesG for making a birthday thread for TG as this shows the spirit of teamwork in the forum!Keep it up!!! :)
        Last edited by gavros79; November 7, 2011, 08:52 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

Happy birthday TG!

Originally posted by Arhat View Post
          Or it may be 101.
          lol @ Ricky Bobby style accounting =)
          Last edited by newguy; November 7, 2011, 09:21 AM.

Comment

Happy Birthday Sweetheart
            JamesG I know her real age :P
            sigpic

<JustJenna> Sorry basket, you know I love you anyway

sam8cb ->(You are great friend and i will never forget you!)
            Special Thanks To my Dearest graphic
            always my Basket :-TG :)
            Thks to meta,sb,mcb,goldstone,lardo,copper,dx,enigma78 and hullabaloo

Comment

29 seems likely being her age:D

Happy Birthday TG:) wish u a year full of success and happiness ahead:)
              Looking For : HDBits

Comment

Happy birthday TG :) We are always with you together and TI is your home forever.

Comment

Happy Birthday TG:)

Comment

Happy birthday to TankGirl and thanks for the great job that you have been doing here at T-I, as you were always 5 stars when I needed it.
                    Keep up!

Comment

Happy Birthday!!!! TG

Comment

Happy Birthday TankGirl

Comment

did not know you are a Scorpio my kid is also anywho congrats on your bday and best wishes TG

Comment

Happy birthday Tankgirl, have a nice one no matter what age you are.
                            Age is only a number anyway, you are only as old as you feel or as old as the woman you feel lol

Comment

Happy Birthday TankGirl.

I wish you much laughter and cheer on your special day :)

"The strength to change what I can, the inability to accept what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference."

Ubuntu 12/14/16 Debian 7/8 Seedbox Guide and Script

Comment

Working...
                              X