This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wheres the strangest place you have done the dirty

Haha. Great question thank you. I would have to say in a public library. I was in high school 10th grade I think, and in our library there are tiny ass private study rooms. Thats right, grabbed my girl and got down. I wish she was a midget but no. anyway let me here your tale. Best TRUE story wins a trip to disney world.

In the park 2 mins walk from where my aunt was celebrating her 40th.

Comment

In a rural graveyard during the day

Comment

In a toilet on a train. Was bumpy ride too, in both senses of the word. :-p

Comment

thats awesome triggerhappy, gotten down in cars plenty of times but never a train, good one pimp.

Comment

In her house' garden during the night. It was a bit cold, but the "nature" part was immensely exciting. Plus, there was always the chance we'd get caught or spotted by neighbours.

/perv
            How to give igiver? http://www.torrent-invites.com/tutor...ve-igiver.html

Comment

Originally posted by Mistyone44 View Post
              In a rural graveyard during the day
              its better during night though

Comment

Graveyard............

Comment

In the bathroom at my girfriend at the times workplace. Oh yea, and it wasn't the girlfriend in the bathroom with me.....

Comment

lol.

the back of the bus......lmao.

Comment

at my old high school at night on one of the teachers i hated desks, left him a nice present also , lol

Comment

on a park bench right next to a train station... buses were going by every 5 minutes lol

Comment

On a pedalo, in a lake with other people swimming/peddling around us :S Also on a balcony a public bridge and more..and more to come too :P gotta love swedish girls, so kinky..

Comment

Mile high club (airplane bathroom), on a ferry boat while everyone went to the top deck to watch dolphins, and in a hotel jacuzzi with people in the pool next to us (pretended to be rubbing her shoulders).

Comment

On a semi-full train :)

Comment

Working...
                              X