Is yogurt, a good weight loss food.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is yogurt, a good weight loss food.

Many people think that yogurt is one good food for weight loss, so they drink it much everyday. In fact, it’s wrong. Just like chocolate, yogurt contains much calorie, but not as much as coffee. If you drink it too much after meals the exccesive, calorie can be absorbed into bodies and turn into fat as well.
    portland boot camp
    Last edited by Emersonn; October 1, 2011, 01:25 AM.

Re: Is yogurt, a good weight loss food.

Originally posted by Emersonn View Post
    Many people think that yogurt is one good food for weight loss, so they drink it much everyday. In fact, it’s wrong. Just like chocolate, yogurt contains much calorie, but not as much as coffee. If you drink it too much after meals the exccesive, calorie can be absorbed into bodies and turn into fat as well.
    I've never heard of this in my entire life!

are you a personal trainer? probably not. guess what, i am!

greek yogurt without the fruit mixed in is a great weight loss food.
    loaded with protein, low calories, no fat, and low sugar!

excess fat is essentially calories that you eat. these calories are excess of what your body uses and also makes up your poop! too many calories of course will result in weight gain but it depends what kind of calories. i wont get into that though

if you really want to lose weight:

- exercise! (cardio AND strength training) (sprints are most effective)
    - eat less (you shouldn't have 3 large meals a day. make it 5 or 6 small ones)
    - NO sugar! (sugar in products these days [usually high fructose corn syrup] add unused calories which = fat!)
    - dont eat carbs after 7pm (this is a no-no. even the situation knows this one. his 6 pack isnt even nice!)
    - dont eat at all 2 hours before bed (eat as soon as you get out of bed to start metabolism, 2 hours before bed to slow it)
    - eat balanced (don't eliminate fats from the equation. eat good fats, proteins, carbs and CUT sugar. you will feel a difference)

What people don't realize is that there is a 6 pack underneath everyones fatty stomach! To unveil it, you need to remove fat! When you use energy, your body uses the calories you eat during your meals. Instead of having excess calories, eat enough calories so your body is deficient of 100-200 calories per day. eventually, after following the tips i posted above, you can lose fat EASILY
    Last edited by hybridx3; September 27, 2011, 02:23 PM.
    Proud founder of the #brothel

Comment

@emersonn, dude, when you'd be buying a flavored yogurt or sweetened yogurt, or processed yogurt, in short, it's surely gonna provide you with calories and other unhealthy stuff..

yogurt/curd is great for body, if taken either home-made or bought pure without any flavoring/unprocessed..

Comment

So much is wrong with OP's statement that I think we're getting trolled.
        My Invite Threads: 33% 55%

Comment

depends on the kind of yoghurt

Comment

Originally posted by Emersonn View Post
            ... If you drink it too much after meals the exccesive, calorie can be absorbed into bodies and turn into fat as well.
            Replace "drink" with "eat" and what food or beverage in the world would this not apply to? This seems like common sense...

Comment

Yogurt is the big reason of the over weighting not the losing weight but we should keep in mind one thing that those who use yogurt to lose the weight can face the problem of the high weigh with the passage of the time.

whittier personal trainer
              Last edited by Leroyoy; November 5, 2011, 07:06 AM.

Comment

Hey Hybridx3

Very good list of weight loss tips for everyone.

Like most things in life, everything should be taken and done in moderation, whether it be eating certain types of foods or exercise.

There is no magical food source or weight loss program that will result in positive results for every single person. You've got to find out what works for you and then be disciplined enough to stick to the routine. Easier said than done, I know......

P.S. I'm still yet to reveal by six pack, it's still only a 2 pack.....

Comment

Originally posted by Leroyoy View Post
                  Yogurt is the big reason of the over weighting not the losing weight but we should keep in mind one thing that those who use yogurt to lose the weight can face the problem of the high weigh with the passage of the time.
                  this is so wrong i want to hit you for posting it

Originally posted by electron20 View Post
                  Hey Hybridx3

Very good list of weight loss tips for everyone.

Like most things in life, everything should be taken and done in moderation, whether it be eating certain types of foods or exercise.

There is no magical food source or weight loss program that will result in positive results for every single person. You've got to find out what works for you and then be disciplined enough to stick to the routine. Easier said than done, I know......

P.S. I'm still yet to reveal by six pack, it's still only a 2 pack.....
                  thanks man. you'll get the six pack as long as you WANT it .

when i go to the gym, i can't actually build muscle unless i tear it first. to tear muscle, it takes so much willpower and vigorous work with HEAVY weights. if you do the same weights all the time, you're only spinning your wheels and not actually going anywhere.

think of it this way.
                  the body is trained to cope with whatever problems it is given. thus, when i lift very heavy, my body is forced to build more muscle and testosterone because it has to cope with the problem that i don't have enough muscle to lift it. that's when muscle is torn. As long as you eat correctly, your body will heal and build more muscle because it's preparing for the next time you lift those heavy weights again.

You have to WANT it !

For example, i hate running and i hate ab exercises. I wanted a six pack without running or doing any type of ab exercise. I knew that I would have to rely on diet 100% to achieve this. So, this summer, I boosted my testosterone levels which promotes weight loss and muscle gain. I ate things that are known for boosting testosterone such as : fish, red meat, egg yolks along with a veggies and greens. The thing is, I lost about 15 pounds in 45 days, revealing my six pack at around 8% body fat. Do you want to know how? I ate those things above for testosterone, did not eat a single carb (except saturday and sundays) and did power lifting. I had achieved my goal because I didn't cheat myself or my diet. It is possible people! Dont depend on weight watchers and that bullshit. There's no shortcuts.

I posted the above paragraph to show everyone, it is possible! You just have to WANT it
                  Proud founder of the #brothel

Comment

I was once like you.....started going to the gym at the of 17 when I went to college and continued seriously for a good 10 years with a strict high protein diet and all...but to no avail with respect to the 6 pack It did not matter to me, it taught me discipline and will power along the way which have put me in good stead today.

Comment

Working...
                    X