No announcement yet.

The 45th President of The United States

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Each episode gets better, this will most likely cost Hillary the nomination. Then this country has a good chance to make some big changes. I have also sen a video with Grren Party's Nominee Jill Stein mentioning the possibility of inviting Bernie to run on the Green Party's Ticket rather than Independent. So it's not over ill it's over but things seem good still for Bernie.

This video seems full of facts to me.

Comment

Originally posted by SteviLGenius View Post
      Each episode gets better, this will most likely cost Hillary the nomination. Then this country has a good chance to make some big changes. I have also sen a video with Grren Party's Nominee Jill Stein mentioning the possibility of inviting Bernie to run on the Green Party's Ticket rather than Independent. So it's not over ill it's over but things seem good still for Bernie.

This video seems full of facts to me.

I don't really understand why Bernie keeps pushing to the election even though mathematically he can't get chosen...

It is costing him tons of money to continue.

I am not a native Speaker so any feedback is welcomed

Comment

no it cost us tons of money we happily send. He has been the victim of voter fraud by our Gov, and we support him still. The Gov on the other hand has to go. Now it's BernieOrBustedUS

Comment

I do not live in the US but by the looks of it, seems Trump is the most likely to win.
          Honestly I don't think things will dramatically change, if I understand American politics correctly, senators will get in the way of any decision that won't help the interests that fund them.
          A good thing would be to de-escalate (wonder if that is the correct word) the war on drugs by making their possession not a crime.
          Good luck, fellas, if you change the world changes with you.

Comment

For me it's sad to see that Gary Johnson is not included in your list. Clearly you posted this a while ago, before dems and republicans had narrowed to just 1 candidate... but Gary has been in the race for a long time now. Americans have more options than just the two parties. It's unfortunate that more people don't know they exist (especially Johnson, who will be on the ballot in every state, just like the other 2).

Comment

[MENTION=84532]jchristo[/MENTION] Thank you for mentioning this, I have never heard of Gary Johnson, I am looking him up now.

Jill Stein (Green Party) is also great if Bernie does not run Independent but If he does something like vote for Hillary, we will renounce him and vote for anyone who is anti big money in politics at this point. Although to be honest, it's all rigged bullshit. Bernie had more votes in every state and the DNC (employee's) switched votes from Bernie to Hillary (through changing electronic machine data, and handing out the wrong ballots to independent voters, and then throwing them out and not counting them at all. And Bernie knows it. So why then does he say nothing. Because it's all Bullshit. I am hurt that Bernie is not fighting for the Dem Nomination. Trump is just as bad as Hillary and no one with half a brain could vote for either. And even if they did, the votes mean nothing if they are not counted. Democracy is non existent here, it's all just a show for the cattle. Not sure what will happen now but their are so many of us paying attention and working together that the Revolution is still vary much in full swing with or without Bernie. We have a hard road ahead but we will never give up or accept the establishment. We have hundreds of good honest people running for office all over the country and we are uniting more and more.
              Still I plan on writing Bernie in if he runs but otherwise I have research to do before I know who I can vote for. I hope all of you do the same, thank you for reading.

Comment

I just can't see Trump winning for one reason. No matter how much if the brown stuff Hilary swims in she always manages to come up smelling or roses.

Comment

Hello all, I have been checking into things and to be honest Jill Stein is great (really great compared to Hill or Trump) I also looked into Gary Johnson but he is a large supporter of TPP and I can't vote for anyone supporting something that offal. So Stein it is. The history of the Green Party is vary interesting. They started vary similarly to the Bernie Sanders movement, just not as big, but each year the Greens have grown and they show some serious potential as more of us Berners join and fight the 2 party garbage they are forcing on us. I am so happy to have a decent option and I am not alone : )

Here is a link to Their site with some info for anyone who wants to learn more. Our Plan - Jill Stein for President

Comment

Each day that passes, we are getting closer to the main event. Your thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by Sagittarius View Post
                      Each day that passes, we are getting closer to the main event. Your thoughts?
                      I am a bit worried : /

I and many others are raising awareness for Dr. Jill stein. But damn the old generations stubborn "trust anything on TV" attitude. You can't show them what they refuse to see. Thank goodness there are so many millennials voting and using the internet to spread the truth and bring those who care together. That helps a bit. But we will most likely have to deal with one of these idiots the establishment is pushing. To be honest I don't see any differences between them when it gets to what matters, neither of them care or will do anything good for the people.

I know we grow everyday and more and more awaken. As far as people knowing whats going on, things have never been better and that's not lost on me : )

Comment

Working...
                      X