Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 45th President of The United States

Hello guys and girls,

With less than a year remaining to the presidential election of 2016, I think it is time that we discussed the next president of the USA. Who do you think will get to be the next president-elect and why? Do you approve of this choice of yours and how do you feel about the future of the US and the world as it all relates to this phenomenal event.

Please choose your answer on the poll. The poll will end on November the first, 2016.
    Bernie Sanders
    25.93%
    Jeb Bush
    0.00%
    Scott Walker
    0.00%
    Marco Rubio
    0.00%
    Hillary Clinton
    22.22%
    Donald Trump
    48.15%
    <Other>
    3.70%

The poll is expired.

All I know is this, if America is stupid enough to elect Trump - then everyone can say a big hello to the 2nd Cold War.

Comment

At this point, we all know who will be the most likely candidate, hope I'm wrong. But the choices are not favorable, best outcome Bernie.

Comment

I think Hilary's gonna be the one. Hello everyone, logging back in after a long time.

Comment

If the US elects trump, then the next day the UN needs to take control of the Whitehouse. The UN already pretty much controls the US Military.

If I could vote in this election, which I cannot being Canadian, I would vote for Sanders without a second thought.

Comment

Even Fox News had to report this, Bernie is in front and gaining momentum : ) and this was last month.

after her southern states she got a little boost, but not enough, it's all Bernie here on out.

Bloomberg

Trump is a publicity stunt the establishment used to try and scare us from Bernie to Hillary and it is a Huge Fail, anyone will beat trump, He has no clue how to be a President.

Finger Wag
            Last edited by SteviLGenius; March 30, 2016, 10:43 PM.

Comment

Anyway, it could be worse. At least you won't have the baby faced assassin that is David Cameron. Boldly taking the UK right back to the Victorian-esque divide between the rich and poor..

Comment

Looks like Sanders is out for the D nomination, which is all the more reason to run as an independent.

Comment

Not out yet : ) and more than tied except he needs 270 more delegits to tie her and force th supers to back him. They are already wanting to in some cases because of the polling against Trump and cali has almost 700 delegits on it's own. We may see the tides turning in this one state and their are 5 left afterwards all favoring Bernie in polls.

here is live LIVE: Bernie Sanders Fairfield Rally, California 6/3/2016 Solano Community College [HD STREAM]

Countdown in 3 hours untill live stream starts at the time of posting. Enjoy : )

Comment

I don't why but I want Donald Trump to win. Maybe for the lols and a lot of drama :P

Comment

Originally posted by hornkeen View Post
                      I don't why but I want Donald Trump to win. Maybe for the lols and a lot of drama :P
                      People like you are one of our biggest issues here in the states. You want drama but have no idea what your really saying, if you were in another situation you may feel differently.
                      Also the Brain Stew is not for making petty dumb statements so please if your not going to add or ask anything just don't bother. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by SteviLGenius View Post
                        People like you are one of our biggest issues here in the states. You want drama but have no idea what your really saying, if you were in another situation you may feel differently.
                        Also the Brain Stew is not for making petty dumb statements so please if your not going to add or ask anything just don't bother. Thank you.
                        Sorry
                        Maybe I thought I was on Facebook or something.
                        btw that is my honest opinion, it's ok if you don't agree with it.
                        Last edited by hornkeen; June 7, 2016, 04:20 PM.

Comment

@SteviLGenius just because you do not agree with a person's opinion on this Forum it does not gives you a reason to insult them. Do not do this again please.

@hornkeen the brainstew is for in depth discussions so when posting in this area please elaborate on an opinion render rather than just making a mundane statement
                          only the shadow knows the evil in the hearts of men

Comment

Finally someone in Media is covering the massive fraud in almost every state. This is a great video from Redacted elaborating on the issue and whats being done about and how we all can help out.

I hope they are able to force Her to withdraw because of the fraud. Then Bernie can Stump Trump like in the poles.

Comment

hmmm, insteresting, it seems more conspirative than based on facts though

I am not a native Speaker so any feedback is welcomed

Comment

Working...
                              X