Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feeling the Bern

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by MPC7448 View Post
    Some Sanders supporters are a bit worried that he lost a few of the last states, but others predict a much bigger surge for him in upcoming states.

    He was within 2% of her in every state that he "Lost" so far really though he has never "Lost" anything, that just means that She got a couple more delegate's than he did in that state but he still got almost the same as her and he doesn't lose them. The whole talk of winning the state is bullshit and used by TV to send false signals to the people. It comes down to who has more delegits in the end and they are almost tied this whole time (and that's only because of her whole campaign cheating. He would be way out in front if Clinton were not doing everything she can to try manipulate what people think is happening. She is not even close to him in fact. the average turn out for her is like 300 to 1000 people at a rally. (way less for speeches) and the average for Bernie is between 10,000 and 20,000 because he draws thousands more than can fit in every debate or speech in every state. He has made history every time he has spoke somewhere since sept 2015. The stats are incomparable.

    . But Hillary and her husband have been caught cheating 3 times now (voter fraud in Iowa and Nevada, and Massachusetts) and she might be going to prison for her secretly committing war crimes in other country's while she was secretary of state (Her whole email thing) of the two F.B.I. investigations, she has a damn good chance of not becoming president no matter what the numbers say. and Hills people are counting the Super delegits who will be voting for sanders. The TV lies and acts like we are not in a full blow revolution when we are. The whole country is feeling the Bern and it's starting to get through to everyone anyway.

    I am feeling very confident Bernie will win by a land slide.


    This is from Bernie Sanders [email protected] (mailer)

    When we started our campaign 10 months ago, I don't think you could find a single person who would believe you if you said Bernie Sanders would win nine states by this point in the campaign.
    Last night we beat all the polls in almost every state. We earned a significant number of delegates, and are on track for the nomination. Here's why:
    What you will not hear from the political and media establishment is that, based on the primary and caucus schedule for the rest of the race, this is the high water mark for the Clinton campaign. Starting today, the map now shifts dramatically in our favor.
    Arizona, Idaho, and Utah are up next Tuesday. Alaska, Hawaii, and Washington State caucus the Saturday after. Then it's Wisconsin's turn to vote.
    That means we have an extremely good chance to win nearly every state that votes in the next month. If we continue to stand together, were just getting started for our political revolution
    Last edited by SteviLGenius; March 16, 2016, 02:02 PM.

    Comment


    • #32
      Bernie Sanders On the Panama Papers: Told You So by AUTHOR: ISSIE LAPOWSKY.


      Back in 2011, Bernie Sanders told the Senate that Panama was a world leader when it comes to allowing large corporations and wealthy Americans to evade US taxes.
      This week, those words are sounding eerily prophetic, and the Sanders campaign, for one, would like to remind you of that fact.

      Comment


      • #33
        Question to the American posters:

        If Clinton wins the D party for the presidential election (god forbid), do you think Sanders has a shot winning as a 3rd party independent? How many people would he lose to Clinton?

        Being an independent would allow Sanders to do even more, because he wouldn't be tied to any D ideals.

        Comment


        • #34
          [MENTION=243871]Lenin[/MENTION]; [MENTION=225861]Batman[/MENTION] the rules are very clear when it comes to the brainstew section of this Forum "For the intellectually minded who want serious conversation."

          I just removed 5 pages of video nonsense from you 2, this is not what this section is for. If you wish to post a video and then expand on what you got out of the video in an intellectual and meaningful manner fine. However I will not allow you to make a mockery of this area with mundane posting.

          Do not spam this area please
          only the shadow knows the evil in the hearts of men

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Batman View Post
            Question to the American posters:

            If Clinton wins the D party for the presidential election (god forbid), do you think Sanders has a shot winning as a 3rd party independent? How many people would he lose to Clinton?

            Being an independent would allow Sanders to do even more, because he wouldn't be tied to any D ideals.
            Here in Michigan we plan to wright him in if he is somehow not our nominee. I do not think there is much of a chance of that. His numbers are so strong against trump and Hills rep is destroyed. Bernie has broken every election record and has now for a while been breaking his own records for attendance to his rally's, phonebankers and number of peaple donating and also the total amount of the donations. Nothing like this has happened before and they all know it.. The democratic party leaders see whats happening and they know they can't risk Hillary getting indited have way through the general election. I know there's a lot of hype on Tv but the internet seems clear. I am so happy, This is better than anyone thought it could be and now that he has shown all he truly inspires change, and we all truly need it.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by SteviLGenius View Post
              Here in Michigan we plan to wright him in if he is somehow not our nominee. I do not think there is much of a chance of that. His numbers are so strong against trump and Hills rep is destroyed. Bernie has broken every election record and has now for a while been breaking his own records for attendance to his rally's, phonebankers and number of peaple donating and also the total amount of the donations. Nothing like this has happened before and they all know it.. The democratic party leaders see whats happening and they know they can't risk Hillary getting indited have way through the general election. I know there's a lot of hype on Tv but the internet seems clear. I am so happy, This is better than anyone thought it could be and now that he has shown all he truly inspires change, and we all truly need it.
              Is just writing a name on the ballot and selecting it a legal vote?

              Comment


              • #37
                [MENTION=225861]Batman[/MENTION]

                Yes you can wright in anyone you want and it's a U.S. thing so it is ok in every state (unless they have some crazy legislation that changed it) you never know these days. I believe that's how FDR won his election. The voters wrote him in and that was that.


                Super delegate's have already started to commit to sanders because of his amazing momentum in the election. And Hillary is most likely going to be reprimanded somehow for at least one of the 2 FBI investigations she is under. Can't be president and a felon at the same time, or else they would let felons vote.

                Lots of talk of election fraud and always in one candidates favor doesn't look good for the Hill people or the officials. Nominating Bernie as the Democratic Nominee would help everyone, them and us at this point, they can't risk losing to trump's crazy ass and they know it.

                Comment


                • #38
                  This is the second interview Bernie Sanders has done with The Young Turks and I think it's great. I love to hear Bernie explain his views and I think after we win Cali in big numbers, Hillary will be even more pressured to drop out and the Super delegates know they have to choose as soon as possible. Every poll shows Bernie beating Trump by a large percentage. Hillary ties or loses to Trump in all polls. The Elected Delegates (and Super Delegates) cannot ignore this data and have to opt for the stronger candidate as to not let the White house be in Republican control. In the interview Bernie talks about how he would Promote progressive leaders into Senate and house positions to further help our political revolution and keep big money from influencing the laws that govern us and our country. It's a good watch IMO.

                  Comment


                  • #39


                    Watch this video and compare it to what we all know about the other two candidates and see what you think. This is a great video to show Bernie's message . Also shows how he is now drawing in excess of 60,000 supporters coming out to his rally's. He beats trump by double digits in every poll, he bats Clinton by 5 points on average nationally and Clinton is losing to Trump by a 4 point average in every poll nationally. The peoples choice is very clear.
                    Last edited by SteviLGenius; June 3, 2016, 08:30 AM.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      This is really complicated what you guys have on America.

                      Here in Spain you only have to choose the political party you are interested in. Each with their respective candidates.

                      Although it is probably easier at the same time it is less democratic XD :S

                      I am not a native Speaker so any feedback is welcomed




                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Complete socialist reform will always be off the books, due to the structure of the "system" , but it's socially and economically clear that the western world needs some bottom up restructure. just hope that everyone gets behind new thinking and supports it, short of the "communist" radicalization opposition will label it. Which is a " red flag" deformation of true socialism lost in the growth of capitalism and later the federal banking system : ie debt
                        Last edited by SUpper; June 15, 2016, 06:37 AM.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          I'm amazed that Bernie was as popular as he was, as even the left in the US are usually center-left, or even center-right like Clinton. Who would have thought a man in his 70's would be the only candidate in either party that actually connected with the youth of America.

                          In my opinion, politics are only the second most corrupted thing in the USA, with the media being the number one. I bet if not for mainstream pro-establishment media, Bernie would have won.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Batman View Post
                            I'm amazed that Bernie was as popular as he was, as even the left in the US are usually center-left, or even center-right like Clinton. Who would have thought a man in his 70's would be the only candidate in either party that actually connected with the youth of America.

                            In my opinion, politics are only the second most corrupted thing in the USA, with the media being the number one. I bet if not for mainstream pro-establishment media, Bernie would have won.

                            Well your close. The Banks own the company's and the company's own the media. One big happy fam.

                            But "We The People" or "Chattel" as some politicians have referred to us as, feel Bernie was authentic. And we voted that way and he did win. Here is a great interview about it.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X