Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will the United States go to war with next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will the United States go to war with next?

After the draw down in Iraq and the Afghanistan, which country do you think the United States will go with next and what conditions would result in such action?

I'll start it off to say that it would simply take a false flag terrorist bombing in Israel and then a justified Israeli strike on Iran to start US involvement in Iran to prevent Israel from being retaliated against.

With Global Warming soon will be Greenland, that will be really green and its a neighbour. If war for clean water is not the next thing then it will be the war against the machines trying to start the "Matrix" project, me thinks.

Comment

ummmmm.....i gonna have to say canada. we really cant trust those hockey lovin bastards. they get so bent if you mistake them for an american.
      so, i say a limited bombing run. then a full scale invasion {land}.
      and in the end....alaska can finally be part of the "48"...or should i say "49".
      special thanks to extJSDB for the VIP. special thanks to SiniuS for the avatar.
      sigpic
      "Alea iacta est." - The die is cast

"Veni, vidi, vici!" - I came, I saw, I conquered.

caesar....

Comment

So. Korea...
        for the whole "Gangnam Style" thing

Comment

I think it'll be Iran...with the way the presidential candidates are talking about the so called "threat" they pose, they'll definitely invade without hesitation...world's most corrupt and hypocritical gov't if you ask me

Comment

Originally posted by paleozoicera View Post
            I think it'll be Iran...with the way the presidential candidates are talking about the so called "threat" they pose, they'll definitely invade without hesitation...world's most corrupt and hypocritical gov't if you ask me
            I agree. If the US thinks that Iran has A-weapons, then they will definitely go after them.

Comment

I don't think that US will even think about invading Iran because Iran isn't Iraq or Libya or even Syria, Iran is one of the biggest countries out there in the arming field so US and even Israel has to think ten times before thinking about invading Iran .
              Fact about Israel :
              Israel is like the animal that keep monitor you until it finds some bug or feels your fear then it attacks you , that's so Israel
              If Israel knows that it can invade Iran It won't waste a minute .

Comment

Originally posted by paleozoicera View Post
                Talk is cheap, esp. in political circles, but then it seems that Israel has had an amazingly big influence in American foreign policy for a long time, so you never know. If they decide to do something unilaterally, the US will get pulled in anyway.
                sigpic

Comment

Unless the US a pass from OPEC, it won't attack Iran unless it was proved conclusively that Iran attacked the US in a major way. There's always the possibility that Israel could start something based on intel they get (i.e. preemptive strike against Iran targets that would threaten its security) and the US gets drawn in by proxy but that would still depend a lot on what kind of President and Congress is in power during that crisis.

The territorial disputes involving China, Taiwan, and Japan would seem like another conflict zone but with the trade status between US and China and the fact most of American debt is held by the Chinese, it would be defeating the long term.

Parts of Europe have some economical instability but the countries affected by those problems are unlikely to turn to war but I could see US troops being deployed as peacekeeping units.

My bet is on South America. I know you might ask why not Africa but there's always been conflict in Africa and very little interest by the U.S. in that region (mostly because there aren't any good resources there).

Comment

I agree with the original poster, the next target will probably be Iran. Iran's vocal "disagreement" with the state of Israel will give a lot of support to such a scenario by a few crazy people in the states. I had heard that Bush jr. wanted to attack Iran, but that since the Iraq war didn't go as planned he had to put his plans on ice, don't have a reference to that one though, read it somewhere about 5-7 years back.

Comment

Proxy war on Syria. The turks and rebels (backed with US tax payer monies) will eventually take control of the country.

Strategically Syria and Lebanon's Hezbollah are the closest shia allies of Iran. In the middle of a efervecent sunni region, shia's Iran needs allies to keep their influence in the region while the sunni Saudi Arabia (and Israel) wants to diminish Iran's political power. The best way to do it is to isolate them and for that to actually happen you need to break down their allies, Alawite (a sect close to the shia) Syria and shia Hezbollah.

Comment

Iran.........

Comment

An let me help you figure this out think of all the Muslim country's they have Atacked and which Muslim country's they haven't attacked yet that should narrow your down the country's for you. Oh and they say were going after these Muslim country's because we have nuclear weapons that's really bulshi*t they are going after these Muslim countrys to wipe them of this planet because America know what's comming to them, it is propheciesed, all the signs and verses from the Quran are coming true even your precious science looks for answers in the Quran.
                          Dont hate me because I'm speaking my mind. (truth)

Comment

They wanna nuke you for pretty mundane reasons, your oil, to mantain Israel and Saudi Arabia hegemony in the region and finally because the rebuilding contracts are HUGE and America needs that cash influx.

Comment

Canada... because we are lazy.

[Well, they got oil!]

Comment

Working...
                              X