No announcement yet.

Are women worse drivers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well women are seriously not so good drivers ,they tend to pannic more than men due their high six sense . well by this statement i will def contradict my first line that women are good drivers but then they to get nervous or pannic easily while driving.they r more cautious while they drive a car a tendency of female behaviour

It is always seen that men except for cooking they dont like women doing any thing superior to men may their ego comes in their way lols
    And its a male dominated world they make the rules so its tuff for women to break free lols except for guys like us who are mamas boy lols

but these days its is normal for girls to even participate in road racing so time is changing attitude towards women are changing for good and let us hope that next time hillary will be ellected as president this would change a lot of things hail women
    sigpic

Comment

Not all but most women drivers just do not pay attention. For example today I am at a red light behind one other car and it is taking some time to change over to green. I then notice that the car in front of me, women driver, has stopped so far back from the intersection that her car is not on the pressure plate/ sensor that would change the light.

Comment

When I see a bad driver I like to look in and see who it is. In my experience it is much more likely to be a woman. Does this mean women are bad drivers? Not at all I can't sample the whole population. In my experience women do get more distracted by phone/texting while driving which can be an issue.

Comment

Most of the times that i see something strange in the streets, the driver is either woman or old.

Comment

Dunno, but certainly worse navigators.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheWickerMan View Post
              Dunno, but certainly worse navigators.
              My GPS is a woman, and she does an excellent job

Comment

There are certainly bad drivers on both sides of the gender line. I feel like men probably are better drivers though if only because they are conditioned to enjoy the experience more. It's manly to work on your car and show off skills and be good at all things technical. Society has told us to be good. Women on the other hand aren't pushed the same way. Ionno, my 2 cents.

Comment

Originally posted by oldysama View Post
                  There are certainly bad drivers on both sides of the gender line. I feel like men probably are better drivers though if only because they are conditioned to enjoy the experience more. It's manly to work on your car and show off skills and be good at all things technical. Society has told us to be good. Women on the other hand aren't pushed the same way. Ionno, my 2 cents.
                  Seems true since some women I know would rather text than relax and drive/keep their eyes on the road! Makes for unsafe driving.

Comment

This is something that we will have to look at the actual statistics instead of doing a poll on the topic. Either women tend to be worse drivers or they don't. It should not be an opinion, and you should not base your answer just on the few women whose driving habits you are well aware of - they don't necessarily represent women in general.

I don't think there is really a huge difference though.

Comment

I think the Driving Dumb ass percentage (at least in my City) is about 50/50 lmao.

But there is a lot of them.

Comment

Statistically men are more likely to cause accidents. So no, if anything women are better drivers. The entire premise is fucking offensive to all genders.

Comment

Ah, you say men are more likely to cause accidents, which is true... but misleading. These same statistics also show that they drive significantly more miles per year on average. After adjusting for miles driven, women are slightly more "accident prone."

Comment

Working...
                          X