Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you do if you were told you are dying?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have looked at this thread a few times, it is an interesting thought. As Boring as it might be, I would probably do nothing different, I would spend the time with my family, hop on twitter and FB to see what was going on. Check out my ratios and make sure when I die I am not in the hole. Say good bye on all the forums I frequent, and then spend the rest of my time with my family until I died.

I know, nothing exciting like killing, robbing or kidnapping, but then regardless of circumstances I am who I am and will always do what I do.

^^^ That was almost profound. :P

Comment

Oh That Would Be Very Depressing, And IDK.. Maybe Try to Live a Little More.. I wouldnt be going out and Trying to Spend Money and Have Pleasure. Coz i know Nothing In This World Could Get Me Over The Feeling. That I Am Dying. :L
      So yeah.. I'd Be Trying Out All The Hospitals And The Best Medical Care Available. And Maybe Try and Change the Fact. Coz My Friend. hope Is What Counts. :)

Comment

I will spend time with my love,my friends..

Comment

Spend time with relatives, friends. Be cheerful and die peacefully.

Comment

Well everyone knows that they are dying by each day passing. so i think u mean if some is dying shortly and they got to know of it.
            Well ifi was that person i would definitely try to live life to its fullest and tell Scarlett Johansonn that she rocks my world along long with Dozen other hot chicks....!!

Cheers
            sigpic

special thanks to
            Super_Nova, mate88, ECH3LON
            Proud Friend Of:
            Sinius, mate88, Super_Nova, Fuska, Karajan, graphic,subkar,tinman,Killer_Monty,Cafe,yorkshire, Allice, Raum, Cerberusj,

NexRay, pejioto,DX, InsanePinoBoy,ECH3LON,Pulser,Copper,IguessNot,Shadowbuild,JustJe nna,TankGirl,Splendid,GPaX and more..

Comment

If I was dying there wouldn't be much to regret from life..

Always live life to the fullest because you never know when God will take you off of this Earth and place you onto another world

Life life to the fullest as if today was the last day of your life :)

Comment

I would hitchhike to India and China!! It is my dream!!

Comment

probably spend alot of time with my wife and kids wrestling, i enjoy that more than anything

Comment

Go to the bank, take out a massive loan, stop paying my mortgage, and live the rest of my days like a rock star :)
                    sigpic

Never look down on anybody.....Unless your helping them up...

Comment

Spend as much time as i could with my family and friends mainly my daughter, and take all my close family to disney or something just to lighten the mood abit .

Comment

Been to the brink 3 times, chopper crash in Nam, shot & shrapnel in Gulf War, IDE & shrapnel in Afg. I've done everything that I've wanted to, seen everything that I've wanted to, and spending most of my time with family and friends. So if it happens again, I'm ready and I think I'd just rather die rather than go through another long and painful recovery.
                        Last edited by pathfinderR1; January 21, 2012, 01:12 AM.
                        Thanks to shadowbuild for repping me in.

Comment

i would do a robbery , then i would hide the money and leave a secret map to my family to get the money after many years ...
                          ah , too many movies ...

Comment

I would do exactly what i'm doing. Cause i HAVE been told i was dying...

Comment

Well it's simple i will Apologize to my parents fr every troubels iv done and thank them for Growing me :D

Comment

OK, now I'll tell you guys we are all dying ...

[who lives forever?]

Comment

Working...
                                X