Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you do if you were told you are dying?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What would you do if you were told you are dying?

I'd spend it with my fiancee and probably go for a good trip on my bike. Then back home for dinner, a drink, some private fun and a lot smoking.

I'd also give my passwords to the trackers I'm in to my to-be-best-man and friend to pass on my e-peen.. whatever lol.

Comment

Oh absolutely but now that i think of it, i would probably terrorize the life of a child if he saw a human explode on the highway. I would buy a rocket big enough to carry me, loaded with fireworks and fire myself into the state house ;)

Comment

I think firstly I'd plan my funeral, the music I wanted to be brought into and also the music on the curtain closing, then there is the matter of hymns to be sung during the service. Once that was out of the way I'd have 6 months, 30 days 23 hours (depending on the months!) left. With that time I'd swim with sharks, scuba dive and skydive. After that it would have to be the 7 wonders of the world and a trip to Las Vegas, who knows I might even get drunk and marry someone! Once I've got that out of my system I'd head home and spend time with family and friends. Once I have around a week left, I'll signup to become an organ donor. Then the last things before I die, I'd carry out a few hits on people, now I know that's not the nicest thing ever but some people I know really deserve it lol. If I get caught who cares, I've only a few days left right? :D

Comment

The most elaborate bank job ever conceived! Most of my time left planning and then the last week or so going ahead with the job!

Comment

Drink more coffee, laugh louder, be more impulsive, take the road less traveled
            Fortune and love favour the brave .-. Ovid ....

Comment

i would like to ask my mom and dad what they dream to have in life??i'll give them..

Comment

Go travelling. Seriously, if your life was going to end within "xx" days you'd have to get out there and experience everything. Probably take all your friends with you too to share the precious few remaining days.

Comment

Hmm. Trying to find a way to live maybe? :P Seriously, if I was in that state I would do whatever life-risking activity exists in this planet.! And of course travel to my dream places.

Comment

I would be surrender by people love me the most, do the things I like to do the most, eat a lot! listen to my favorite songs, have good sex, and I supposed that CRY :S

Comment

I would have the biggest party ever with everybody I know and who means something for me. I would use this party to celebrate my close ones and thereby show them how much the mean to me.

And just before I passed on I would remember to destroy my harddrives

Comment

Download as much as my internet connection can!! Kidding :P As x3r0x mentioned i would travel to as many places i could afford! Spent time with my family and friends. Do all the extreme sports i didn't do yet with no fear. This is a bit sad btw..... Don't like thinking of death......

Comment

Spend time with who I love
                          Tell what I think with people who I hate,who I love
                          Thank people who loved me,helped me
                          And spend time with my parents,who loved me the most in the world

Comment

I would moonwalk naked at the whitehouse. I'd also probably go streaking through sports games just because it always looked fun.

Comment

I would make kids, fast. With a couple of girls, just to make sure that I'll leave a trace on this planet in the form of offspring. Really now, I don't know, you could do a lot of things, yet I wouldn't like to ruin what I've done so far in my life, being so good and law-abiding (except on the Internet, but that doesn't count), it would just not make any sense to change your own personality right before you die, you would still been the same person, except that people will remember you from what you did during your last days. I would probably spend a lot of time trying to find a cure for whatever is going to make die, no matter how unlikely it would be to find it in those 6 months. Depending on how much money I had, I would probably make a will, or spend every penny of it. It would be difficult to do any bigger projects or accomplish anything that requires time. Maybe I would try to make all the childhood dreams come true or anything to be happy with what I had time to do just so that I could peacefully leave this world. Also, I've thought about this before, I would like to run myself to the death in the hope that I wouldn't feel anything when I died. Being so exhausted from running, I would hardly notice when my heart stopped working. An overdose of sleeping pills or anesthetics might just about do the same thing. That's about all I can think of now.
                              I don't actively visit this forum anymore, but you'll find me at #torrent-invites on T-I IRC

They call me the Count because I love to count things...

Comment

Originally posted by copper View Post
                                Drink more coffee, laugh louder, be more impulsive, take the road less traveled
                                This is what I would do once I got all my post-death affairs in order. I wouldn't want to be a burden to my family. I'd want to also spend some quality time in the home I grew up in and reflect on my life.

Comment

Working...
                                X