Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Copy & Paste in Windows @ DOUBLE THE SPEED!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've used some of these softwares before when it wasn't possible it check the "do the same for all the files", that was such a pain!

Comment

Thanks for sharing.Windows copy paste is useless.Have been using portable version of both teracopy/roadkill's unstoppable copier.
      These copiers have saved my data many times (even copied data from dying HDD with plenty of bad sectors)

Comment

Thanks for this! I just tried TeraCopy and I liked it a lot. Very easy to use and gets the job done.

Comment

Well I guess I will try the TeraCopy.

I always though that those application were all fake and really did not speed up anything.

Comment

Nice :D didn't knew about this type of software. Going to give it a try. Thanks for the tip ;)

Comment

+1 to FastCopy , i've used it on professional environment, while having to do huge network backups on Time Records. I highly recover that over any other filecopy software.

Regards

Comment

Thank you for that!! I never think about it :D

Comment

Eureka!

Comment

16-Sep-2021 — Looking for a Windows utility to copy & paste the entire drive? ... the basic file queue method to increase the speed of transferring files.instagarm like singapore

Comment

Working...
                    X