Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to mass download and install popular programs automaticly.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to mass download and install popular programs automaticly.

This is very helpful if you are helping someone set up their pc or you just reformated.
    1) go to Ninite - Install or Update Multiple Apps at Once
    2) Click on the programs you want, and then click "get installer"
    3) Simply run the file you downloaded and enjoy ( you need to be connected to the internet). No toolbars will be installed

Yeah, I love that program, Must have for fresh windows installs.
    sigpic
    "We are Anonymous, We are Legion, We do not Forgive, We do not forget, Expect us."
    || FAQ || Rules || Ratio Proof Guide || iGiver Guide ||
    || Want to be a TI DJ? Apply HERE ||

Comment

this installer has all the latest versions and builds of the programs it has?

Comment

Originally posted by Light24 View Post
        this installer has all the latest versions and builds of the programs it has?
        Yeah, and apparently it even works for UPDATING the programs en masse, not just downloading.

Comment

Originally posted by HoneyShuriken View Post
          Yeah, and apparently it even works for UPDATING the programs en masse, not just downloading.
          Oh wow, that's real nice.
          sigpic

"Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die." - My homeboy Buddha.

| TI FAQ's | TI Rules | TI Giveaway Guide | TI Introduction Guide |

--End Of Line--

Comment

I like this program.
            Very useful

Comment

Ive been using Ninite for years. Its a real time saver especially if you're doing a lot of installs.

Comment

Oh very nice! I wish I had had this at my previous job, it would have saved time. I used a batch file + wget to accomplish the task myself, but it was a pain to make sure it was up-to-date. Definately going to add this to my bookmarks, thanks! :)

Comment

The link of the first post is not working for me right now but I googled it.
                  It seems a pretty good program. It would be nice if there was a program that would let you install any version of any program you want.

Comment

+1 for this. This app is awesome. I just recently used it while reinstalling Aunt's comp. Works like a charm.

Comment

It's not often that you stumble across a neat trick like this. Thanks for sharing. Really useful.

Comment

I was just going to have a fresh windows install, this will be really helpful. Thanks.

Comment

shiver me nipples. looks awesome thanks for the tip

Comment

Wow, Thanks for the Idea. I do frequent system refreshes and this will come in handy. Awesome.

Comment

I would have loved this much more if the free version came with a silent installer.

Comment

Working...
                              X