No announcement yet.

The Newbie guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks alot for you guide BatTazer! I've been following the white rabbit for a few days now and you've now answered most of my doubts. All the extra links show that this is truly an unique community and I'm looking forward to be part of it. What goes around comes around

Comment

Awesome guide, exactly the sort of step by step tutorial I was looking for.
      +1 Rep from me

Comment

Wow nice guide, this would have helpt me allot when I was just starting!

Comment

Thank you so much. this is exactly what I was looking for, I really didn't know how to proceed, now I have a really good guide to follow.
          My experience on this site so far has been (surprisingly) positive. There really are so many helpful people. It is not what I expected!
          Also, to Prolific1, I understand where you are coming from, but if you really don't have anything to say, nothing to offer (everyone has something to offer!) then I feel you are in the wrong place.
          The whole concept of file sharing is connecting with a community, sharing and giving back to that community. I guess the 50 posts rule means that people have to spend time getting to know the site and offering something in return for the info and help here. Without this site I would have had no idea about how to join a private tracker.
          I am still not a member of a private tracker and I like you have a seedbox, so I can seed to my heart's content, but I think it's about more than that.
          I suppose I have to pay my dues, be patient, post regularly, (which is difficult as my time is limited), help if I can, and hope that over time I become more knowledgeable and eventually get invited to one of the top private trackers. At the moment, I don't really have much idea which ones they are, so I can't really complain about it.
          50 posts is nothing as long as you are prepared to be patient.
          Patience is not something I have much of, but I suppose if something is worth having it is worth waiting for.
          Last edited by MimiCrs; September 6, 2015, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Agree. This is a very helpful post for a new member. This really helped me understand what I need to do and plan an approach for becoming a contributor to the community. I personally have dabbled in a few private trackers but this whole community has opened my eyes a bit. It's nice to have a place to come and share ideas, tips, etc. with like minded people.

Comment

Yes very helpful, I used it, but a little confused as to weather I am currently 10% or 34% away from being 10%

Comment

I'm still confused as to how to leave an iGiver to someone else. One FAQ said click the "iGiver tab" which I cannot find, another guide says click the user's "score" which is a hyperlink, but I can't find that either.

Comment

Working...
                X