10 tips on how to talk to Girls ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 tips on how to talk to Girls ;)

Tutorial for people who have trouble talking to giiirls ;)

1. Remember to be yourself, don't over think what to say. Just say something to start a conversation with her even if its a topic she doeesn't

have any interest inn, who knows she might just be intersted in the same things that you are.

2. Be nice to the girls that you have INTEREST in, don't be a d-bag or an a-hole because you don't want to attract those type of girls.

3. Try to keeep the conversation rolling because we all know the most awkward moment is when neither one of you talks and there is just dead silence.

4. AVOID pick-up lines...., THEY DO NOT WORK, well except on your guy-friends ;)

5. Do not be SHY, girls hate guys who are there but do not talk to them, open up and share your thoughts and feelings with them they will let you in on parts of their life as well.

6. Do not be afraid to look her in the eyes, girls love nothing more than to look at someone through their eyes.

7. If you're really GEEKY and really can't find a way to talk, remember thats what the internet is built for.. add her on

facebook, follow her on twitter and ask some of her friends for her MSN. After you are confident enough to talk to them

over MSN it will be pretty much the same

thing in real life.

8. Try to act confident even if you're really not because girls can feel your confidence oooozing out of you.

9. Do not be perverted and compliment her on her "assets"! Remember girls are different from the guy friends that you joke around with

Treat them with respect.

10.Talk about things that you want to talk about.. don't talk about boring topics like politics but talk about TOPICS that relate to current

world like Jersey Shore or Justin Bieber. Share things about your life and she will start opening up her life to you as well.

Hope this helps :)

Source: Myself and the homiez.
    Last edited by Poopderp; June 27, 2014, 04:29 AM.

Yeah, talk about Justin Bieber. Girls have the hots for that dude.

Comment

LOOOOL i know guys who like him...... Haters gonna hate ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Moonstone View Post
        2. Be nice to the girls that you have INTEREST in, don't be a d-bag or an a-hole because you don't want to attract those type of girls.

7. If you're really GEEKY and really can't find a way to talk, remember thats what the internet is built for.. add her on

facebook, follow her on twitter and ask some of her friends for her MSN. After you are confident enough to talk to them

over MSN it will be pretty much the same

thing in real life.

9. Do not be perverted and compliment her on her "assets"! Remember girls are different from the guy friends that you joke around with

Treat them with respect.
        i have a few problems with the above ones.

#1 where is ur credibility?
        #2 be nice to girls you have interest in? this is bad advice. when a girl knows that you have the hots for her, she will automatically play you down as a lesser man. girls like guys that other girls like. keep your options open AKA be cocky, funny and tease all girls, not just one. favoring the one will like will assure you that she thinks lesser of you.
        #3 DO NOT use the internet as a primary to your 'game'. If you don't have the balls to talk to women in person, they're going to look at you like a little kid who has a crush on a girl just like in middle school. you need to state your game in person and use the internet as an asset to keep her interested.
        #4 complimenting her is good, only AFTER you're boyfriend and girlfriend. it's like the same that as my #2. Being nice and favoring a girl you like will get you nowhere. She likes a MAN who has options and is SEXY. Not a boy who will suck up to her and do anything for her.

Anyway, my critiquing is done. All other tips you listed are good though somewhere along the lines
        Proud founder of the #brothel

Comment

Originally posted by hybridx3 View Post
          i have a few problems with the above ones.

#1 where is ur credibility?
          #2 be nice to girls you have interest in? this is bad advice. when a girl knows that you have the hots for her, she will automatically play you down as a lesser man. girls like guys that other girls like. keep your options open AKA be cocky, funny and tease all girls, not just one. favoring the one will like will assure you that she thinks lesser of you.
          #3 DO NOT use the internet as a primary to your 'game'. If you don't have the balls to talk to women in person, they're going to look at you like a little kid who has a crush on a girl just like in middle school. you need to state your game in person and use the internet as an asset to keep her interested.
          #4 complimenting her is good, only AFTER you're boyfriend and girlfriend. it's like the same that as my #2. Being nice and favoring a girl you like will get you nowhere. She likes a MAN who has options and is SEXY. Not a boy who will suck up to her and do anything for her.

Anyway, my critiquing is done. All other tips you listed are good though somewhere along the lines
          Thanks for your opinion..... feedback is always gooood.

BTW: for one point you should respect women and not make fun of them but at the same time it is ok to be cocky/funny and crack jokes but don't insult women

Comment

Originally posted by Moonstone View Post
            Thanks for your opinion..... feedback is always gooood.

BTW: for one point you should respect women and not make fun of them but at the same time it is ok to be cocky/funny and crack jokes but don't insult women
            amen man. you can tease them all you want, just dont hurt their feelings is all. teasing is a great attraction builder but you need to NEVER be the nice guy. women have no emotions towards nice guys. womens emotions are what lead them to do things. therefore, it is better to be hated by a woman than indifferent to a woman. and the nice guys are the ones who women are indifferent about. therefore, teasing is better than complimenting as long as you're in the process of getting the girl. if you're going out, you've already gotten the girl and teasing isnt necessary because obviously, she's already attracted to you.

Comment

Confidence! It's all about the leading, confident guys have been proven to be more attractive than the less confident. I'm not going to bother posting the links but a quick google search on the subject will back up my statement. Now that doesn't mean that the less confident among us will have a hard time getting the ladies, don't even start on me for that because that's not what I said. My statement refers to human psychology nothing more.
              Confidence is something we can all work on, even introverts can display a high level of confidence as well as shy people. Confidence is showing that you're open and receptive to the other person, that you're happy with yourself and understand your strengths and weaknesses and that you are someone who can stand up for what they believe among other things. There are many ways to improve confidence as well so nobody has a limitation placed on them. Good post anyway.

Comment

I'm more of a woman than a girl, but personally I can't stand the slimy trendy jeans guys that have to make every effort of trying to impress. Nothing wrong with being geeky; often these guys are very passionate about their interests. Much more interesting than those who don't have any kind of tastes or interests at all, but follow the latest trends because you are supposed to.

Naturally communicating in a topic you both have an interest in, is IMO the best way to gain someone's trust and liking which eventually might lead to something more. Oh, and there's nothing worse when a guy I've become acquainted with glances down my chest. As if I wouldn't notice.
                Last edited by Malevich; October 27, 2011, 02:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Malevich View Post
                  Oh, and there's nothing worse when a guy I've become acquainted with glances down my chest. As if I wouldn't notice.
                  hahaha .. and wait.... malevichs a woman?

you should change it to femalevich

Comment

No offense intended, but I think hybridx3's rules are more appropriate for girls, while moon's suggestions are more applicable for women. There is definitely a difference.
                    My Invite Threads: 33% 55%

Comment

Just follow both hybridx3 and MoonStone's advices and your dream girl is yours OR just go watch Hitch :001_tt2:
                      sigpic
                      Name's Sora!! Got it memorized??
                      XWT, WWT, Animebyt,es / 2x TL
                      Rules / How to Give an iGiver / Invite Giveaway Guide / FAQ

Sig stolen from SiniuS hope you don't mind

Comment

Originally posted by oscarnater View Post
                        No offense intended, but I think hybridx3's rules are more appropriate for girls, while moon's suggestions are more applicable for women. There is definitely a difference.
                        maybe my #4, yes. it's good to compliment girls, but only when they try to prove themselves to you. for example, theres this girl i work with who painted her nails and another girls at the same time. after they were done, girl #2 asked me how they look and i told her the truth. I said i dont like that color on you and explained why. Then, 5 minutes later, girl #1 asks me how they look on her. I said, "hmm, you stayed inside the lines, but thats the color my grandma uses." She frowned and shoved me (she knew i was joking). 15 minutes later, she came up to me without the other girl around and said, "do you really think they look bad? I like them because they comment my blah blah blah." I said, "I was just kidding they look good on you." As you can see, i teased her, and she tried to justify/prove herself to me. Subconsciously, you made her feel like you're the man on the pedestal and she needed to prove herself to you.

i can assure you #2 and #3 work for females no matter what age as long as you do it correctly.

#2 is all about creating tension between you and the girl. As i said before, women are indifferent towards nice guys. Creating tension = attraction

#3 is about confidence. if you cant talk to girls in person, why the hell would they kiss you? you do that in person dont you?

Comment

hahahahh likeeeeee it :P
                          thank you :)
                          i think i continue talk with girls with my tips :D

Comment

These tips don't help with anything if you're not a social and outgoing person with confidence, so work on that first instead of memorizing these 10 things and desperately trying to put them into practice.

Comment

What's the percentage of women on this forum? How about they hand out the tips and we listen? No offense, but spending our time on a technically geeky underground forum is hardly the most efficient place to meet and woe the fair sex, is it? ;)

Comment

Working...
                              X