Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $1-2 Dollars a day (Autopilot)

1. Sign up here:
    http://www.cashnhits.com/index.php?ref=numbing (PTC script: https://greasyfork.org/de/scripts/13...lexander33-rst)

2. Download Greasemonkey for Firefox or Chrome

3. Install and Run script. Click on PTC Ads and Leave it :)

4. Possible to bot multiple accounts and have refs after refs working for yourself :)

Had some other methods but this one is the only one that seems to still work and has payed out for me previously.

Sure its not much but if you have a spare computer or resources to run it why not...

EDIT: old methods have been fixed or banned accounts had no problems with cashnhits.
    Last edited by Numbing1337; October 1, 2014, 05:10 AM.

Can anyone confirm if this is legit? I would like to try it.

Comment

The Legit List

search it on here bro, know other people who have used also just waiting on my $2 its pending atm.

Comment

most of PTC sites are scam or not worth our time.may be sites like neobux pays on time but once again .its not even worth running pc for that purpose only.

Comment

While true @seomaster I've found that the website Numbing posted (ptc-investigations.com) is a very good watchdog in the PTC world, they list a bunch of very real and very legit website. There are a lot of scams in PTC but there are a few that do pay out on a regular basis. That said whether it's worth your time is debateable. I've made a couple of dollars from PTC sites but then again I could have made many many more by actually working at a job. If you can automate it like Numbing's great little tutorial does then it is technically making you money (albeit a few dollars) when you would otherwise be making none.

That aside @Numbing1337 nice little tutorial you have here. I'm giving it a try and just as a warning they can probably with enough log manipulation figure out we're scripting and its almost certain that the Hitleap/PTP combo is not allowed. Their site says Hitleap.com is a banned domain and that if they find you with your account on there they'll ban you. That said nice little tut, is there a centralized place where one can find more scripts for other PTC websites?

Also for everyone else here's a link to the ptc-investigations page for this website, gives you a whole bunch of stats/how long it should take to payout/etc..
          http://www.ptc-investigation.com/cashnhits.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by d0wnfall View Post
            While true @seomaster I've found that the website Numbing posted (ptc-investigations.com) is a very good watchdog in the PTC world, they list a bunch of very real and very legit website. There are a lot of scams in PTC but there are a few that do pay out on a regular basis. That said whether it's worth your time is debateable. I've made a couple of dollars from PTC sites but then again I could have made many many more by actually working at a job. If you can automate it like Numbing's great little tutorial does then it is technically making you money (albeit a few dollars) when you would otherwise be making none.

That aside @Numbing1337 nice little tutorial you have here. I'm giving it a try and just as a warning they can probably with enough log manipulation figure out we're scripting and its almost certain that the Hitleap/PTP combo is not allowed. Their site says Hitleap.com is a banned domain and that if they find you with your account on there they'll ban you. That said nice little tut, is there a centralized place where one can find more scripts for other PTC websites?

Also for everyone else here's a link to the ptc-investigations page for this website, gives you a whole bunch of stats/how long it should take to payout/etc..
            CashNHits (cashnhits.com) - Legit | Paid 21 Times
            Yeah why not earn a few dollars for pp for doing nothing :) on a legit site, thanks downfall for the post and sharing ptc investigations just posted up there and here my payment and i have been using hitleap but i believe it doesn't count the traffic but i'm sure people can find there own traffic exchanges to use..

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 AM ----------

click earn money, then ptc ads script will auto start and click ads/autosurff to gain you points :) answer for ghost6945 your pm box is full bro.

Comment

[MENTION=122107]Numbing1337[/MENTION] How long did it take to make that $2.01? Your topic title suggested $1-2 a day.

Comment

Originally posted by mylittlerobot View Post
                @Numbing1337 How long did it take to make that $2.01? Your topic title suggested $1-2 a day.
                that was the first couple of days mostly from click exchanges on the ptp because i had heaps of points a few click exchanges, just ptc you will get 20-60cents + autosurf 20-50 and then ptp with a traffic exchange easy 20-30 so daily $1+ if you're lucky. but it is autopilot without hardly any effort so i'm happy with anything really.

Also added neobux low pay rate but legit and pays also a script for auto clicks added and adsclickers need to enter answer manual at times.
                Last edited by Numbing1337; June 15, 2013, 01:18 AM.

Comment

Unable to run it with tampermoney. I am sure i am doing something wrong. I will truly appreciate an image-tutorial :)
                  Last edited by Shataiken; June 15, 2013, 05:34 AM.

Comment

I will upload a image tutorial in a bit putting one together now :)

Comment

Originally posted by Numbing1337 View Post
                      Any update with the tutorial?

Comment

making a photo tutorial would be amazing,.

Comment

almost finished just don't have time atm, will either be up today/tomorrow.

Comment

So looking forward to your img tutorial.

Comment

soo it should be done then

Comment

Working...
                              X