Why BIOS not detected the hard drive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why BIOS not detected the hard drive?

If your computer is not detecting your hard drive, this can be due to a variety of issues involving connection, setup, damage, etc. How to repair hard disk not detected error

If your computer is not detecting your hard drive, it's probably a Hardware damage, system software or computer settings problem. Unfortunately, it can be virtually impossible to fix a hard drive yourself if it has a Hardware damage problem. However, if your computer does not recognize your hard drive, you can try a few troubleshooting techniques to test and repair the hard disk not detected error. Why BIOS not detected the hard drive?

This problem can be caused by many factors, Here is a list of the main reasons why a system BIOS will not detect the presence of an internal hard drive. .

1. Drive not enabled in the BIOS
    2. Serial ATA drivers are not properly installed
    3. Faulty or unplugged data cable
    4. Drive is not spinning up
    5. Incorrect jumper settings on the drive
    6. Faulty hard drive

A good blog always comes-up with new and exciting information and while reading I have feel that this blog is really have all those quality that qualify a blog to be a one. Nieuwe ramen kopen

Comment

I have read your excellent post. This is a great job. I have enjoyed reading your post first time. I want to say thanks for this post. Thank you... Airco Oost-Vlaanderen

Comment

I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. Pergola bouwen

Comment

Thumbs up guys your doing a really good job. SEO

Comment

Nice blog and absolutely outstanding. You can do something much better but i still say this perfect.Keep trying for the best. Website laten maken

Comment

Nice information, valuable and excellent design, as share good stuff with good ideas and concepts, lots of great information and inspiration, both of which I need, thanks to offer such a helpful information here. Warmtepomp Oost-Vlaanderen

Comment

I don t have the time at the moment to fully read your site but I have bookmarked it and also add your RSS feeds. I will be back in a day or two. thanks for a great site. Aluminium ramen

Comment

Your blog provided us with valuable information to work with. Each & every tips of your post are awesome. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging, Airco kopen

Comment

We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. Great work Pergola op maat

Comment

I am always searching online for articles that can help me. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working, great job ! SEO

Comment

Writing with style and getting good compliments on the article is quite hard, to be honest.But you've done it so calmly and with so cool feeling and you've nailed the job. This article is possessed with style and I am giving good compliment. Best! PVC ramen

Comment

Thank you for your post, I look for such article along time, today i find it finally. this post give me lots of advise it is very useful for me. Webdesign Hasselt

Comment

A good blog always comes-up with new and exciting information and while reading I have feel that this blog is really have all those quality that qualify a blog to be a one. Website laten maken

Comment

I have read your excellent post. This is a great job. I have enjoyed reading your post first time. I want to say thanks for this post. Thank you... Website laten maken

Comment

Working...
                              X