X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Suggestion] Limit Access to "Adult" Content on VIP Forums

Hello dearest staff and members,

I don't know if a system ensures that younger members of the forum who become VIP later have access to the adult threads or not. So, if they don't, please ignore this.

Is there a way that we could disallow access for teenagers and younger viewers of the forum to special parts like the "Hot Girls" thread?

If so, what do we need to be added?

Thanks
    I am all thumbs up!.
    14.29%
    No, it's pointless.
    71.43%
    Don't care!
    14.29%

Great idea and if it's up to me than no adult content should be allowed on the forum ,

Comment

The only way to stop younger people from viewing/accessing such threads/posts in the VIP section is to blanket ban all such content, this would go for not just threads and posts but also for avatars and signatures. There is no simple system in existance that would allow "adult" content to be revealed to only those that are over a certain age, all those types of system rely on a D.O.B entry and we all know (either from personal experience or someone elses) that such systems are easily circumvented.
      sigpic

Comment

Plus, the pictures in VIP you are referring to aren't technically naked (some more technical than others). A google search shows far worse than those pictures without caring what your age is.

Comment

I understand you both. So, I am closing this thread. Thanks for your responses. Much appreciated!

Comment

Working...
          X