X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Like/Dislike button/feature

hello,

i am a quite new here, and when i wanted to say thank you to a member for his help or his post, i didn't know how doing this, except write a post "thank you".
    i would say to this member its post was amazing or very helpfull for me... but his last answer was the last one, and i couldn't click on button "Like/Dislike" because, there was no button or feature in the last post.
    but on all previous posts, Like/Disklike button / feature was there, everywhere except on lastest post.

and when i wrote an answer... then if the concerned/relevant post (which i like) was not the last but before last, then button appears....

so...

is it right or good ? or i am always a newbie here...

thanks T-I

be indulgent with my written english... spoken english is worse ;)
    Last edited by mygboss; June 11, 2015, 02:07 PM. Reason: adding something

This is a known bug and I believe has something to do with ads hiding the button on the first post of each page. We are working on a fix for it. Please refrain from posting any "thank you" posts though.
    JOIN US ON IRC FOR CHATTING, FUN, GAMES & PRIZES!

How To Connect To IRC

IRC Word Game
    IRC Word Game Prizes

Comment

Try this:

Originally posted by Fluttershy View Post
      This is a bug that occurs when an advertisement banner shows up underneath a post.
      This was reported a while ago in the bug thread.

Workaround: Click the "#12" link for the post underneath. It will reload the page and the "like" button will appear for the first post.
      Source: http://www.torrent-invites.com/showt...=1#post1986026

Comment

If a post is really helpful, an even better way to say thanks would be to give some rep. ;)

Comment

hello thank you all for your answers.
          How give a rep when we are newbie here ? possible ? edit: ok, on the "green hand" icon.... never seen this before
          i don't know it was a bug... and that it was referenced / noticed somewhere here in this big forum.
          With your answers, i learn better and faster.
          Thank you
          Last edited by mygboss; June 12, 2015, 02:50 AM. Reason: oups, i saw the tips

Comment

Originally posted by Poopderp View Post
            This is a known bug and I believe has something to do with ads hiding the button on the first post of each page. We are working on a fix for it. Please refrain from posting any "thank you" posts though.
            hello Poopderp, it was exactly the reason why i wanted to use a "Thank you button" on this forum, instead of writing a "thank you post"...

Comment

I think the thread has been answered and therefore can be closed?

The final answer was from [MENTION=183618]Poopderp[/MENTION] who said that this is a known bug and the staff are working on it.

Comment

Working...
              X