This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• add a attachment with a New Thread

Hey guys and System Admins,Mod's Can you add 'add a attachment' Button to new thread Form?
    so when anyone Write a tut. he can attach a software which is used in a tut. so we can directly download that file.
    i think that is good idea..:-D what you think?start posting.............

Thank you very much SB for Giving me VIP
    if you want any help from me just feel free to PM me Anytime

That could be a little dangerous some times. Why not link the file on your own post and perhaps update the title with something along the lines; "Check the link"?

Comment

Originally posted by CyniC View Post
      That could be a little dangerous some times. Why not link the file on your own post and perhaps update the title with something along the lines; "Check the link"?
      You are right but,sometimes file shareing site have a slow server or site can delete a file so that is nice way as i think.
      and users who attach FAKE file or virus we can report him.

Comment

I doubt that we would ever implement such a feature since people would be tempted to upload copyrighted materials. Don't get me wrong whilst the idea is good, the actual implementation and policing of such an idea would be a complete nightmare. There would be far too many dangers associated with allowing people to upload/download files legit or otherwise and the workload for the staff would be increased dramatically.

At the end of the day T-I is an invite forum and although we have a fantastic community that would go to the ends of the Earth to help people in whatever way they could it, we are still an invite forum. The policy regarding copyrighted material is quite clear and is put in place for a reason - to protect YOU as members and the forum as a whole, so with that in mind I'm sorry but I can't support this idea.
        sigpic

Comment

I am not sure how this would be very useful. If the file isn't copywrited, one could upload on mediafire or something and it wouldn't get deleted. As TankGirl said, it might be a pain to make sure copywrited materials weren't uploaded.

Comment

Thank you For you reply TankGirl and archchain maybe this is wrong idea.

Comment

I completely agree with TG with this one. It's highly likely members will attach copyrighted materials and since we can't afford to do so, this suggestion cannot move forward. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X