Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buyinsta01
    replied

gta online solo session In This GTA 5 Video, I Will Be Showing You a Step By ... Another solution is to minimize your game and open your resource monitor. instagarm like singapore

Leave a comment:

• Jutte
    replied
    Hello,
    The majority of the Modern Warfare War zone map consists of shades of browns and greens, so I tend to gravitate towards operator skins that consist of those colors patterns. Same as games skins. My best COD: Warzone skin is a regal sword

Leave a comment:

• Lavender
    replied
    Hello everyone. Tell me, will there be a separate subforum for such things as prize draws and skins for dota2 or cs go? For example, I often buy skins on the site https://betmyskins.com, and I would also like to share with other forum members. Perhaps some of you might be interested. Think about it, please.

Leave a comment:

• Lamissy
    replied
    I wouldn't mind having a new sub-forum for this

Leave a comment:

• shazalak
    replied
    I don't play many games anymore, but I do think there is utility in it. I'd probably creep it to see if there's anything I absolutely need to play.

Leave a comment:

• Poopderp
    replied
    Originally posted by Proleteriat View Post
    @Shadowbuild what do you think bro? Can we have a dedicated forum for video gaming and game trackers?
    This will be coming along with the suggestion for splitting up tracker news. We are currently working on a plan for it all.

Leave a comment:

• Proleteriat
    replied
    [MENTION=171424]Shadowbuild[/MENTION] what do you think bro? Can we have a dedicated forum for video gaming and game trackers?

Leave a comment:

• el3ati2
    replied
    Wish I had time for gaming, however reading stuff on gaming wouldn't take too much time and IMO would be a nice addition T-I. So yes.

Leave a comment:

• socol
    replied
    Even though I don't have much time to game at the moment it would still interest me.

Leave a comment:

• jrsauce
    replied
    Absolutely yes. Lately, I don't have too much time for gaming but in my spare time I love me some Dota2, Counter-Strike, various shooters, action, adventure and horror games.

Leave a comment:

• Kingsmoke
    replied
    since i jumped into higher education , and developing , i got no time for the gaming but , I'd say yes

Leave a comment:

• Proleteriat
    replied
    a video game forum can evolve into many things such as being a place were friends in the forum meeting online to play matches (raids on Destiny, halo, call of duty, warcraft), game tracker news, console & game modding, gaming PC builds, video game news, sharing steam codes, ect...

Leave a comment:

• Sacky
    replied
    A good idea indeed,I came across a free giveaway code recently for Lord of the Rings Online and the only place to post about it was the ambiguous Game forum,a dedicated forum for us video gamers would be a welcome addition.

Leave a comment:

• pb_teo
    replied
    Me too, I vote yes. I rarely play video games, but would be nice to read from guys who are.

Leave a comment:

• SteviLGenius
    replied
    if you build it, we will post : )

I would love to see and be apart of this.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X