• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Poopderp
    【ツ】 I can poop! 【ツ】

• Poopderp
    replied
    Originally posted by SSD View Post
    But the description includes video games, am I right?
    You are correct. However, it seemed that 2 or 3 threads were dominating the section.
    The description of the section implies video games, but with a title: Games, the topic of the subforum can be pretty confusing. Sinced it looks like there is in fact a subforum for video games, that subforum should have a title and description update to eliminate confusion.
    Poopderp
    【ツ】 I can poop! 【ツ】
    Last edited by Poopderp; April 29, 2015, 04:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• SSD
    replied
    Originally posted by Poopderp View Post
    This section is mainly used for Forum games as you can see from the types of threads in it. Mixing in video game topics would make it a total mess and very confusing.

IMO, the subforums need some reorganizing, and I think a Video Games section would be a nice addition if we were to reorganize and eliminate some existing subforums.
    But the description includes video games, am I right?

Leave a comment:

• Poopderp
    【ツ】 I can poop! 【ツ】

• Poopderp
    replied
    Originally posted by SSD View Post
    I feel that the Games section is good enough. I do not think a new one would be popular since this one is not that popular.
    This section is mainly used for Forum games as you can see from the types of threads in it. Mixing in video game topics would make it a total mess and very confusing.

IMO, the subforums need some reorganizing, and I think a Video Games section would be a nice addition if we were to reorganize and eliminate some existing subforums.

Leave a comment:

• SSD
    replied
    I feel that the Games section is good enough. I do not think a new one would be popular since this one is not that popular.

Leave a comment:

• banned
    replied
    I feel the same as TheWickerMan
    but, I voted yes for those who are interested in gaming.

Leave a comment:

• TheWickerMan
    replied
    No time for gaming, so not really of interest for me...

Leave a comment:

• Creating a new sub-forum for video games, modding, online play, retro games

I want a sub-forum for video gaming
    80.00%
    Video games are boring and a waste of time.
    20.00%
    I don't have electricity and internet at home.
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

I'm wondering what the staff and community think about having a sub-forum dedicated to video gaming? Do you guys want to have one? I'm into online play, modding, collecting, retro gaming, news, where to buy, and such. What do you want to have? Comments and ideas are welcomed. Let's make this happen.
    Last edited by Proleteriat; April 28, 2015, 03:21 PM.
Working...
X