No announcement yet.

Creating a new sub-forum for video games, modding, online play, retro games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[MENTION=171424]Shadowbuild[/MENTION] what do you think bro? Can we have a dedicated forum for video gaming and game trackers?

Comment

Originally posted by Proleteriat View Post
      @Shadowbuild what do you think bro? Can we have a dedicated forum for video gaming and game trackers?
      This will be coming along with the suggestion for splitting up tracker news. We are currently working on a plan for it all.
      JOIN US ON IRC FOR CHATTING, FUN, GAMES & PRIZES!

How To Connect To IRC

IRC Word Game
      IRC Word Game Prizes

Comment

I don't play many games anymore, but I do think there is utility in it. I'd probably creep it to see if there's anything I absolutely need to play.

Comment

I wouldn't mind having a new sub-forum for this

Comment

Hello everyone. Tell me, will there be a separate subforum for such things as prize draws and skins for dota2 or cs go? For example, I often buy skins on the site https://betmyskins.com, and I would also like to share with other forum members. Perhaps some of you might be interested. Think about it, please.

Comment

Hello,
              The majority of the Modern Warfare War zone map consists of shades of browns and greens, so I tend to gravitate towards operator skins that consist of those colors patterns. Same as games skins. My best COD: Warzone skin is a regal sword

Comment

gta online solo session In This GTA 5 Video, I Will Be Showing You a Step By ... Another solution is to minimize your game and open your resource monitor. instagarm like singapore

Comment

Working...
                X