Creating a new sub-forum for video games, modding, online play, retro games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creating a new sub-forum for video games, modding, online play, retro games

I'm wondering what the staff and community think about having a sub-forum dedicated to video gaming? Do you guys want to have one? I'm into online play, modding, collecting, retro gaming, news, where to buy, and such. What do you want to have? Comments and ideas are welcomed. Let's make this happen.
    I want a sub-forum for video gaming
    80.00%
    Video games are boring and a waste of time.
    20.00%
    I don't have electricity and internet at home.
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Proleteriat; April 28, 2015, 03:21 PM.

No time for gaming, so not really of interest for me...
    sigpic

Comment

I feel the same as TheWickerMan
      but, I voted yes for those who are interested in gaming.

Comment

I feel that the Games section is good enough. I do not think a new one would be popular since this one is not that popular.

Comment

Originally posted by SSD View Post
          I feel that the Games section is good enough. I do not think a new one would be popular since this one is not that popular.
          This section is mainly used for Forum games as you can see from the types of threads in it. Mixing in video game topics would make it a total mess and very confusing.

IMO, the subforums need some reorganizing, and I think a Video Games section would be a nice addition if we were to reorganize and eliminate some existing subforums.
          JOIN US ON IRC FOR CHATTING, FUN, GAMES & PRIZES!

How To Connect To IRC

IRC Word Game
          IRC Word Game Prizes

Comment

Originally posted by Poopderp View Post
            This section is mainly used for Forum games as you can see from the types of threads in it. Mixing in video game topics would make it a total mess and very confusing.

IMO, the subforums need some reorganizing, and I think a Video Games section would be a nice addition if we were to reorganize and eliminate some existing subforums.
            But the description includes video games, am I right?

Comment

Originally posted by SSD View Post
              But the description includes video games, am I right?
              You are correct. However, it seemed that 2 or 3 threads were dominating the section.
              The description of the section implies video games, but with a title: Games, the topic of the subforum can be pretty confusing. Sinced it looks like there is in fact a subforum for video games, that subforum should have a title and description update to eliminate confusion.
              Last edited by Poopderp; April 29, 2015, 04:37 PM.
              JOIN US ON IRC FOR CHATTING, FUN, GAMES & PRIZES!

How To Connect To IRC

IRC Word Game
              IRC Word Game Prizes

Comment

if you build it, we will post : )

I would love to see and be apart of this.

Comment

Me too, I vote yes. I rarely play video games, but would be nice to read from guys who are.

Comment

A good idea indeed,I came across a free giveaway code recently for Lord of the Rings Online and the only place to post about it was the ambiguous Game forum,a dedicated forum for us video gamers would be a welcome addition.

Comment

a video game forum can evolve into many things such as being a place were friends in the forum meeting online to play matches (raids on Destiny, halo, call of duty, warcraft), game tracker news, console & game modding, gaming PC builds, video game news, sharing steam codes, ect...

Comment

since i jumped into higher education , and developing , i got no time for the gaming but , I'd say yes
                        Special thanks to SiniuS for VIP giveaway and those who supported me!

Comment

Absolutely yes. Lately, I don't have too much time for gaming but in my spare time I love me some Dota2, Counter-Strike, various shooters, action, adventure and horror games.

Comment

Even though I don't have much time to game at the moment it would still interest me.

Comment

Wish I had time for gaming, however reading stuff on gaming wouldn't take too much time and IMO would be a nice addition T-I. So yes.

Comment

Working...
                              X