This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Catch up forum button

I've been searching all morning, and I swear there used to be one at the bottom of the old version that cleared all the new post icons on the forum. I know it's possible to do it subforum by subforum, but is there a way to just clear them all at once? if not and it isn't too difficult to code a button that does it can we get one?

*is gonna feel stupid when someone points out that button exists and is in plain sight*

For the whole forum you have Forum Actions - Mark Forums Read...

lol i don't see that button on V4 style but it is on V3... looks like it's needs to be added...
    Last edited by specialized; May 18, 2012, 09:01 AM.

Comment

Yeah, that's sub-forum by sub-forum, specialized.

If you revert back to TIv3, you see there's a Mark Forums Read under the Forum Actions drop-down menu in the secondary navbar. Dave wanted to add a second navbar on the new theme as well, but I'm not entirely sure what's happening or the timeframe on that is.

I currently have the link saved in my bookmarks tabs.

Comment

Originally posted by el2em View Post
        Yeah, that's sub-forum by sub-forum, specialized.

If you revert back to TIv3, you see there's a Mark Forums Read under the Forum Actions drop-down menu in the secondary navbar. Dave wanted to add a second navbar on the new theme as well, but I'm not entirely sure what's happening or the timeframe on that is.

I currently have the link saved in my bookmark tabs.

failure T_T

Comment

Oh wait, that's probably my own link. Go back to T-Iv3 and copy-paste your own.

I just created the Mark Forums Read link under the Notifications drop-down menu. This should suffice for now.

Comment

Edit: Read the first part of your post el2em, but somehow I didn't register the red font on the white background. My bad. :P

Edit out.
            Last edited by Duv; May 18, 2012, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Uh oh. Duvaris is not reading other members' posts before posting...

Comment

Originally posted by el2em View Post
                Oh wait, that's probably my own link. Go back to T-Iv3 and copy-paste your own.

I just created the Mark Forums Read link under the Notifications drop-down menu. This should suffice for now.

just tested, works great. Closing this thread to prevent further spam.

Comment

Working...
                X