Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Banned Reputation Bar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Banned Reputation Bar

    Hello T-I i just cross to some banned profiles and i see this





    Well i dont think this is ok like him to be
    Banned and has much to be proud of

    On some i see On Choping Block

    I suggest to resolve this and after the user get banned all the users loose the rep bar or other solutions

  • #2
    -1 I think. Some bans are only temporary, and I'm sure staff can remove rep if they deem it necessary.

    Comment


    • #3
      Maybe only on perm bans?

      Comment


      • #4
        @Peg_Leg_Paul That's not Temporary .
        This user Sell invite(shameful manner treason to TI and inviter)

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Peg_Leg_Paul View Post
          -1 I think. Some bans are only temporary, and I'm sure staff can remove rep if they deem it necessary.

          It could be removed once they are back and they are banned for something Don`t they?

          Comment


          • #6
            I don't care about the banned members but rep bars should not be removed just because someone is in the chopping block. CB doesn't automatically means someone is bad.


            Off-topic: Never think that just cause someone has lots of rep he is a great guy e.g. me (I am not that a good guy as my rep makes me to be:evil:). Always consider all the info you have before giving or taking an invite from someone.
            Last edited by Night_Crawler; December 4, 2012, 04:31 PM.


            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Mehranamiri View Post
              @Peg_Leg_Paul That's not Temporary .
              This user Sell invite(shameful manner treason to TI and inviter)
              I didn't say anything about them specifically....

              The point is that I don't think the work involved in removing/reinstating rep with bans is worth staff's effort. When someone is banned its perfectly clear that they are.

              Comment


              • #8
                Silly idea. People obviously have rep, because other have given them some rep.Then it means that they have deserved it, so even if they get banned I think that rep should remain.
                sigpic
                You watch anime? Read manga? Love Japanese stuff?
                Join #Otakuchannel on irc and have a chat with people who share the same interests

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Peg_Leg_Paul View Post
                  I didn't say anything about them specifically....

                  The point is that I don't think the work involved in removing/reinstating rep with bans is worth staff's effort. When someone is banned its perfectly clear that they are.
                  Right but just I say this case is not temporary , permanent banned for shameful manner

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Yasashina View Post
                    Silly idea. People obviously have rep, because other have given them some rep.Then it means that they have deserved it, so even if they get banned I think that rep should remain.
                    How you can call that a seller/trader can HAVE MUCH TO BE PROD OF LMFO

                    ---------- Post added at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 AM ----------

                    Originally posted by Peg_Leg_Paul View Post

                    The point is that I don't think the work involved in removing/reinstating rep .
                    As i remember by my experience of admin in vB you can hide that info show by one click when you pres the hammer :)

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Yasashina View Post
                      Silly idea. People obviously have rep, because other have given them some rep.Then it means that they have deserved it, so even if they get banned I think that rep should remain.
                      Totally agree with this. A member may have been a great contributor to this site. Just because they got banned it doesn't negate the helpful posts they made before. I kind of like being able to see the banned account even after it has been banned anyway. We don't delete the members posts once they are banned, i think we should leave the rep also.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by NightFlyer View Post
                        How you can call that a seller/trader can HAVE MUCH TO BE PROD OF LMFO


                        It's just a rank name for the amount of rep. It doesn't tell anything about the member, just a rep rank name.

                        As
                        Intelectual
                        stated that member might have been useful to this site before he was banned, so I don't think that the rep would needed to be removed as the banned member log tells everything what user did wrong and when you click his profile it gives the ban reason too.

                        Just my thoughts, but I'm gonna sleep now.
                        sigpic
                        You watch anime? Read manga? Love Japanese stuff?
                        Join #Otakuchannel on irc and have a chat with people who share the same interests

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I read his Chopping Block case....wow.
                          Shocking, to say the least.....
                          It really saddens me that he was only caught now... after 2 years here, passing as a valuable member.
                          I can only imagine the anger of all those who trusted him and gave him invites seeing him now for what he really is.
                          I hope he gets caught sooner when he re-registers here.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by thunderbuddy View Post
                            I read his Chopping Block case....wow.
                            Shocking, to say the least.....
                            It really saddens me that he was only caught now... after 2 years here, passing as a valuable member.
                            I can only imagine the anger of all those who trusted him and gave him invites seeing him now for what he really is.
                            I can only hope he gets caught sooner when he re-registers here.
                            Everybody seems to be missing the obvious probability that his account was compromised.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              You mean, like, the original owner of that account gave it to that scumbag?
                              That actually makes me feel kinda better, considering that it was actually not that long before he got caught.
                              At least I hope so...

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X