This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Implementing a rant thread.

ive searched this site and ive yet to come across a rant thread. my suggestion would either have one general rant thread in off-topic, or you could have one for torrent related issuses and one for general life issues.
    us humans are really good at complaining, and the perfect way to do that is to have a little rant once in a while to let off steam!

thanks.
    Last edited by Morph; April 29, 2011, 03:29 PM. Reason: changed the title
    special thanks to extJSDB for the VIP. special thanks to SiniuS for the avatar.
    sigpic
    "Alea iacta est." - The die is cast

"Veni, vidi, vici!" - I came, I saw, I conquered.

caesar....

Re: Impementing a rant thread.

as i understand, that's why they (T-I higher power) created The Big Debate
    try that site to spill your beans.

Comment

you can also use the blog function on the site to make a rant thread try it

Comment

i checked the site, not much too it yet. And in my golorious op. a debate takes two or more people..but a rant? well all you need is one!
        rants..are usually about mundane life. little things that get under are skin. too others they laugh, but to that person, its the most important thing at that given moment.
        special thanks to extJSDB for the VIP. special thanks to SiniuS for the avatar.
        sigpic
        "Alea iacta est." - The die is cast

"Veni, vidi, vici!" - I came, I saw, I conquered.

caesar....

Comment

If you want to make a rant thread go ahead. Though if people use it to complain about staff decisions, it will likely end up closed in short order. But I don't see why you can't make one, if you want.

Comment

Working...
          X