This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Igiver Suggestion

I was thinking it would be a good idea for the inviters to igiver the one receiving the invite with a positive if he's doing good or negative is he's doing bad.This way people can see if someone has taken care of the accounts in the sites he got invited to.

This is already an option. You can igiver the person you gave an invite to if he takes good care of the account. That is why, when giving igivers, you have the option to choose whether you are the inviter or the receiver.
    Residing in the deepest catacombs, his all-seeing eye roams everywhere. Hurting the heinous, helping the destitute and lavishing bonbon among the children, he now requires assistance to advance this noble cause. Toiling since the dawn of time, I have proven myself worthy to join his ranks. Worthy to become, The Exalted.

Comment

i know, but i maybe this thread so that people see it so maybe they will consider it more often

Comment

then this isint really the proper place for this because this section is for suggestions of new things

Comment

Working...
        X