This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invite possibility

I have a new suggestion for T-I.I think there would be a good ideea be distributed a number of invitations for the best members of this community.Maybe VIP members and The exalted.
    This will meen that new member can join this community without completing their introduction.
    The new members will be under careful supervision from their inviters for a good behavior.

Any thoughts?

I dont feel its a good idea. The Intro part is essential and cannot be dispensed with regardless of the VIPs getting any invite or not.
    On a long break!

Comment

I think that you need to explain this a little better. I'm not sure what it is that you are suggesting.
      sigpic

Comment

but then if one is invited, he might not be careful enough to read the rules of the forum and to make proper ratio proofs. I came to know to do it the right way because i had come through the application process. there were people who helped me in the irc to make correct ratio proofs. If one gets an invitation to join he or she might not be that careful. This is my opinion.

Comment

I think that we ought to allow Darius to further explain this suggestion and clarify what exactly he means.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TankGirl View Post
            I think that we ought to allow Darius to further explain this suggestion and clarify what exactly he means.
            TankGirl,I meen that should be distributed a number of invitations for the best members of this community.Maybe VIP members and The exalted.They can invite friends at this forum without needing to fill an introduction.After that they need to explain the rulles to the invited one and keep them under careful supervision for a good behavior.
            I think you understand me now.

Comment

I want to add something here.
              Darius,
              T-I will not be an invite only forum anytime soon according to our staff.It will be open for everyone to join, if they make a proper intro.

If your intentions are that some particular members(like the Vips, the Exalted or our staff) to have invites and to give them to friends,I don't see this happening for 3 reasons:

1.To make an intro,no matter how good and experienced torrent user you are, you make a big effort with this not an easy to do intro post and that means you really want to be part of this community and will at least try to be a good member here.
              2.Nobody is an exception from the rules and if the rules are one for some and others for the rest, then the spirit of the community will not be as high as it is now.
              3.We are an invite forum and not a private tracker.
              BTW the intro section is getting better and better and to have people,who will join us without an intro.Well I personally don't find it very fair.

Last you should worry more about your chopping block thread,cause it seems you tried to cheat the system and this is never a good sign.

Jekata out!
              Originally posted by Darius View Post
              TankGirl,I meen that should be distributed a number of invitations for the best members of this community.Maybe VIP members and The exalted.They can invite friends at this forum without needing to fill an introduction.After that they need to explain the rulles to the invited one and keep them under careful supervision for a good behavior.
              I think you understand me now.
              Last edited by Jekata; January 19, 2010, 07:53 AM.
              Born from a mortal mother, but son of the God of war Ares, half human - half God, gifted with special powers, he secretly fights since the making of the Earth with the prime evils for the survival of our race. Without a doubt the most talented warrior of the known world, he singlehandedly defeated armies of hell's creatures and demons, smashing their bones to pieces with his heavy maul. Now he had been brought back to life and with his newly found strength, he's ready to face his greatest challenge ever, the fight with the immortals, I present to you, The Exalted!

Comment

I see!Thanks Jekata!

Comment

Not happening.

Thread closed.

Comment

Working...
                  X