This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• free/just ask giveaways

i think this kind of undermines people who have standards when giving an invite

why would someone do a ratio proof and/or a speed test when theres some guy that will give it to them just for asking?

or

at least have certian trackers that can be "just ask" like newer ones or very common low level trackers

I don't understand what your suggestion is. Can you be a little bit more specific?

Comment

Originally posted by skankinpickle View Post
      i think this kind of undermines people who have standards when giving an invite

why would someone do a ratio proof and/or a speed test when theres some guy that will give it to them just for asking?

or

at least have certian trackers that can be "just ask" like newer ones or very common low level trackers
      Lower level trackers are okay the way you see it, skankinpickle, but when it come to upper mid level and higher level trackers they are careful who the members are inviting. So a good standing here as well as decent ratio proofs and activity must be a prerequisite to get an invite.

Even on easy to get trackers I've observed that people just register with the invite and never bother to even browse. That I find quite discouraging for the person who is inviting. I mean nobody is forcing the invites on anyone, an invite to a tracker is requested so after receiving it one should be courteous enough to put the account to good use. A lot of not so hep trackers have really good content.

Comment

Its not up to you to determine someone else's standards for giving an invite. I'm sorry if it makes it harder for you to give away your invites but we are not going to tell someone else what standards they must set in their own giveaway.

Comment

Working...
        X