Additional filters to the members list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Additional filters to the members list

Ok this is kind of a question and a suggestion.
    Is there a way to sort the members list by userclasses? If not would it be possible to have that facility as it would make my life a bit easier in irc, also I think it would be nice to see exactly how many VIP's etc we have on site and who they are. Not all of them post in the VIP section and say hello.

Slight addition as requested by Hummingbird - any chance we could add a filter for banned members as well. I believe the ban list isn't searchable at the moment and it would help a great deal if we could utilise that info better.
    Last edited by TankGirl; January 17, 2010, 07:33 PM.
    sigpic

I am 100% behind this suggestion. I think it would be great to be able to have all the normal users, VIPs, Exalted grouped together. Also is it possible to group them by rank as well?
    My G/A HERE

All new members please read HERE!

My General Forum. Please feel free to join
    http://anythingforum.com/

Comment

awesome idea ms tankgirl it would be alot easier and help us out alot not only in the intro section with the banned people but in general on the site knowing who is who because as it was said not everyone posts and it would be nice to be able to see everyone in their own category.

Comment

Definitely agree with all of you. I definitely think that we need it in the banlist as yesterday i went through 88 pages of i think it was 111 pages and didn't find the person i was looking for. Hope this could be implemented.

In the name of the best within me, I radiate a light by which others may see their own way in dark streets of life while I pursue my quest for excellence with an urge to serve others at whatever cost as I rise to the occasion, staying true to my ideals, beliefs and commitments and as the heroes of all time have guided me by example, so shall I guide you with my strength and dedication to persevere and endure all responsibilities on this trail of bliss and perfection-the path of The Exalted.

Comment

I don't want to spam but these are great suggestions and would make our work easier, no doubt about it. Especially being able to search the Banned list.
          Born of mortal flesh and blood, she has toiled with understanding cyphers at times so oblique as to defy all understanding, drawing the attention of those so hidden in the shadows that their substance is not even the stuff of legends. Her work, both revered and reviled, continues to this day, as The Exalted.

Lovin' T-I !!!!

Custom avatar created by demon. Thank you so much!

Comment

Originally posted by Majid View Post
            Definitely agree with all of you. I definitely think that we need it in the banlist as yesterday i went through 88 pages of i think it was 111 pages and didn't find the person i was looking for. Hope this could be implemented.

Yea like all above users, I would also like to see search function in the /banlist.php page. It will be very useful as not all the banned members are in the Chopping Block.
            thanks
            fahim

Comment

Originally posted by Sam91 View Post
              I am 100% behind this suggestion. I think it would be great to be able to have all the normal users, VIPs, Exalted grouped together. Also is it possible to group them by rank as well?
              Couldn't have said it any better myself.

So what he said. :)
              He watches you while you pee. He watches you while you sleep. He can turn a Mini in to a Ferarri. His mind works in mysterious ways. You have the urge to kill someone, he has done it already. From the shadows in the valley of death, he is The Exalted!
              Thanks MrI for the avatar.

Fav Trackers - Pedro's | TT | Waffles | What

FTN | SCC | IPT

Comment

I've got a few things on my home computer you guys could be interested in, i'll pass them a long later this evening.

EDIT:

What I have requires a few template modifications and puts links according to the Classes above the memberlist, once clicked only the users in that class are shown. Like I said it requires editing a php file and a few templates and uploading an XML file.

If you all are interested let me know and I will pass it a long.
                Last edited by Ehnspire; January 18, 2010, 01:41 PM.

Comment

How will sorting the member list by userclass make things easier? I'm not saying I'm against the idea, I'd just like some clarification on how it will help the site.

Oh and the idea of a search-able ban list is a FANTASTIC idea. +1 to that.

Comment

search feature for ban list is a great idea ! but still there are some auto-bans which are not listed in the banlist ....
                    sigpic

A new breed, A new generation. D-generation X, you can not stop him, slow him down, or shield yourself from his gaze. He is here to chew bubblegum and kick ass, and we're all out of gum. He is DX, he is Exalted . . .

Comment

Working...
                    X