No announcement yet.

repped in members..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know guys, before you start running off with ideas of how to reward people who rep in "good" members or who shouldn't be allowed to work intros because they repped in X number of "bad" members... there's a few things you should think about. First, intro workers put their asses on the line every time we rep someone in. If we miss something or don't follow correct procedure we're held accountable. Being held accountable can run the gamut from having a mod pm us saying "You know better, pay attention the next time!" to receiving an infraction or even a ban. These are based on the written evidence of the intros themselves.

And now you want us to be psychic as well? I want to know how many members here can look at an intro and predict - yes predict, because that's what you're asking us to do - whether or not someone is going to be a reputable member at some point in the future.

Speaking only for myself, I don't need to be rewarded for repping in someone good; nor do I think it fair that I receive some sort of punishment based on the unforeseeable future actions of a midget that turned out to be a turdbutt.

And lastly, if you want to say someone isn't qualified to work intros because they've repped in X number of people who have been banned, well, it's a pretty sure bet that my name is going to be real high on that list. So is every other member who regularly works intros. So who is going to step up and fill in for us?
    Last edited by flutrose; January 20, 2010, 09:35 AM.
    Born of mortal flesh and blood, she has toiled with understanding cyphers at times so oblique as to defy all understanding, drawing the attention of those so hidden in the shadows that their substance is not even the stuff of legends. Her work, both revered and reviled, continues to this day, as The Exalted.

Lovin' T-I !!!!

Custom avatar created by demon. Thank you so much!

Comment

I have to say that I'm 100% with flutrose on this. The idea of giving out a reward for someone thats repped in good members has been discussed before and it was a no go then and I should imagine its a no go now. I'm not bothered about being rewarded for repping in members, I do it because I like being here at T-I and it makes me feel like I'm giving something back to the community by trying to keep out the riff raff and keeping the community safe.

Yes I would like to be able to see who I've repped in, that way I can check on them from time to time and make sure that they haven't wandered off the path so to speak.

By the way my name would be quite high on that list of repped in bad members. It happens and its something that will always happen.
      sigpic

Comment

i guess then just a list of members you repped in would be enough then! I just wanted to keep a track of how my repped in members are doin which prompted this idea in the first place

Comment

The list is a great idea! It would be handy and help us keep track of the new folks. But we don't need statistics on good/bad members or anything like that. Just a plain list would be fine.
          Last edited by flutrose; January 20, 2010, 09:55 AM.
          Born of mortal flesh and blood, she has toiled with understanding cyphers at times so oblique as to defy all understanding, drawing the attention of those so hidden in the shadows that their substance is not even the stuff of legends. Her work, both revered and reviled, continues to this day, as The Exalted.

Lovin' T-I !!!!

Custom avatar created by demon. Thank you so much!

Comment

This is a great idea

Thanks

Comment

I like this idea too, you can see who you repped and if they are behaving good there :)
              Makes everything much more simple
              Yeah, I'm the one and only McLovin from Superbad and the one and only Red Mist from Kick Ass :cursing:
              YEAH I'M BACK!

A big thanks to all from T-I, special thanks for some users lalala

BRIDSKID FTW

Comment

Working...
              X