repped in members..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• repped in members..

I was wondering if it is possible to have maybe a section in your profile where you can view all members whom you have repped in from the Introduction section? This would be of great help to monitor how they are doing on the forums. It can also help mods identify who is a good gate keeper by looking at that section and identifying who repped in a bad/banned member apart from other possibilities.

that would be cool, i have started befriending the ones who impress me but i think i will make it a point to do so in the futere lol
    Everything is relative, including my opinion.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tru_ninja View Post
      that would be cool, i have started befriending the ones who impress me but i think i will make it a point to do so in the futere lol
      yeah.. everytime i have to find the person i repped in, i have to use the search function which is quite tedious. and eventually i end up abandoning the search.. lol :001_smile:
      Last edited by arsenalfan; January 15, 2010, 02:36 AM.

Comment

This is a great idea - I don't know how feasible it is, but I will definitely point Dave to this thread.

+Rep

Comment

I would love to be able to see a comprehensive list of the folks I've repped in. This is a great idea, thanks for posting it.
          Born of mortal flesh and blood, she has toiled with understanding cyphers at times so oblique as to defy all understanding, drawing the attention of those so hidden in the shadows that their substance is not even the stuff of legends. Her work, both revered and reviled, continues to this day, as The Exalted.

Lovin' T-I !!!!

Custom avatar created by demon. Thank you so much!

Comment

Besides this idea tou can add a kind of reward (maybe rep) for members who have repped in the top members and not disappointed on this forum claiming they own ideeas and helped other members...in other words, those who do good work here.

Comment

This is a great idea indeed. I would love if i can see those i rep in. I'm not working now in the Intros because i haven't any spare time but in the future who knows.

Comment

I wouldn't truly think this is possible, though. To get someone in to TI, you +rep them. So basically they have to let members view rep history, and I do believe there was a suggestion about it a while ago. But I'm too lazy to look for it.
                "Thanks Obama."

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky21 View Post
                  I wouldn't truly think this is possible, though. To get someone in to TI, you +rep them. So basically they have to let members view rep history, and I do believe there was a suggestion about it a while ago. But I'm too lazy to look for it.
                  I think it will be possible since you can view iGiver history, rep history should be similar. Basically all you have to do is keep a track of the first rep a member gets since that will be the rep that gets that person inside the forums.. something along these lines..

Comment

I think it will be very useful if it's possible to see the members,who you have repped in(something like the friends list).Great idea arsenalfan.

Originally posted by Lucky21 View Post
                    This is diffrent,cause our admins can probably code a function,where you can see all the people you have repped in(all intros you've repped, not the people you gave rep cause of their great giveaways or informative posts) - a list of their Nicks and links to their profiles.So you can monitor their activity here and help them if they need assistance ot have questions.

We had a similar discussion a while back for rewarding or punishing the intro workers,who have repped in many good - bad members, but only if it's obvious they are not paying attention to our rules at their intro.If they turn out to be cheaters,scammers in the next months and there were no sign of that at their intro, then our intro workers should not punished,cause they couldn't know it.So no reward or punishment should be there in my opinion.If you have repped in many good new T-I members, your reward is that our community have become better and stronger and you like it a lot more now.

The best solution would be - normal members to only see the people they have repped in and only staff can monitor the list of repped in people for every single T-I's user.This way we can keep it straight and the members will not abuse this new future.

Jekata out!
                    Last edited by Jekata; January 17, 2010, 10:55 AM.
                    Born from a mortal mother, but son of the God of war Ares, half human - half God, gifted with special powers, he secretly fights since the making of the Earth with the prime evils for the survival of our race. Without a doubt the most talented warrior of the known world, he singlehandedly defeated armies of hell's creatures and demons, smashing their bones to pieces with his heavy maul. Now he had been brought back to life and with his newly found strength, he's ready to face his greatest challenge ever, the fight with the immortals, I present to you, The Exalted!

Comment

It certainly is a good idea!
                      On a long break!

Comment

I'm liking the idea (mind you will there be enough room for flutroses' ...lol) nice suggestion keep them coming.
                        sigpic

Comment

I like the idea of having a list with the members you have repped in. But I am not sure if it will be nice to say: "Oh! This member has repped in 25 members who got banned! He shouldn't work again in the introduction section" or something similar..
                          I like the idea only if it is used for "watching" or helping the members you have repped in,not for accusing members that you have repped x members who got banned and y members who are good.

Comment

Originally posted by OkIwont View Post
                            I like the idea of having a list with the members you have repped in. But I am not sure if it will be nice to say: "Oh! This member has repped in 25 members who got banned! He shouldn't work again in the introduction section" or something similar..
                            I like the idea only if it is used for "watching" or helping the members you have repped in,not for accusing members that you have repped x members who got banned and y members who are good.

Rewarding members who have repped in good members can be done.. by the way, still waiting for Dave's opinion on the feasibility of this idea.

Comment

Originally posted by arsenalfan View Post
                              Rewarding members who have repped in good members can be done..
                              And what will happen to the members who have repped in "bad" members?

Comment

Working...
                              X