• Show
Clear All

• r0tt0r
    replied
    Always sad to see a forum die.

Leave a comment:

• C.R.9
    replied
    Nothing interesting going on here. It just got stuck in time. Too bad.

Leave a comment:

• Codename73
    replied
    Just came back online after some time to notice this place is now a ghost town.

Leave a comment:

• eng_blizzard
    replied
    Where should we go, guys?

Leave a comment:

• b999
    replied
    they should remove too many restrictions

Leave a comment:

• DatEriGuy
    replied
    Yup... this forum was amazing around 2011-2013 time. RIP

Leave a comment:

• DESPAiR
    replied
    Time to move on I think... Might as well kill this forum dead once and for all.

Leave a comment:

• TheEngineer
    replied
    i was surprised too

i was very active in the past. i logged on today to try get invites as i have been inactive lately and lost most of my trackers access. i was surprised to see it so dead :(

even the chopping block is empty. i enjoyed reading the drama there :D.

now what :(

Leave a comment:

• PetruskaTr
    replied
    Yeah it's sad. I have lots of invites to give away right now, but I am also hopping to get invited on to some new site. I really like the system torrent-invites build. It has a big network effect at one time and now that network effect is gone.

What I liked about this site is that there was no selling or sharing invites. Just freely giving away invites without expecting anything in return other then to get invites from other people freely giving them away.

Leave a comment:

• DESPAiR
    replied
    It's sad. This was such a great forum.

Leave a comment:

• oscarnater
    replied
    I was looking for a new music tracker and so for the first time in years, dusted off my TI credentials and logged in. I was super surprised to see the dates of the 'latest posts!' Crazy!

But I guess I would be partially at fault, as I hadn't logged in or contributed for years. Anyway, sorry to see the current state.

Was there a particular detrimental event that took place? I think I remember becoming disenchanted after paid VIP bypassed the credentials system, but it's been years.

Leave a comment:

• CrashCool
    replied
    I haven't logged in in many years. Was almost surprised it was still online. I dusted off the old old keepass file to get my credentials, and after a few minutes of browsing.... wow so dead. I searched the site for 'dead', and this post came right up. Confirmed, RIP TI.

Leave a comment:

• tweeeety
    replied
    Well, its a torrent invite site that has no torrent invites, what can you expect? :D :D

Leave a comment:

• Orochi
    replied
    It just needs a new approach. Like someone said above - it's the same as 7 years go.
    This forum needs to adapt in order to survive ( thou it's not the case now =) )

ps: it's a general thingy with forums that strungle from donations.

Leave a comment:

• linuxboxen
    replied
    Everything is just as horribly broken as when they first switched to the new forum system. We're done.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X