No announcement yet.

I think this forum is dying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was looking for a new music tracker and so for the first time in years, dusted off my TI credentials and logged in. I was super surprised to see the dates of the 'latest posts!' Crazy!

But I guess I would be partially at fault, as I hadn't logged in or contributed for years. Anyway, sorry to see the current state.

Was there a particular detrimental event that took place? I think I remember becoming disenchanted after paid VIP bypassed the credentials system, but it's been years.
    My Invite Threads: 33% 55%

Comment

It's sad. This was such a great forum.

Comment

Yeah it's sad. I have lots of invites to give away right now, but I am also hopping to get invited on to some new site. I really like the system torrent-invites build. It has a big network effect at one time and now that network effect is gone.

What I liked about this site is that there was no selling or sharing invites. Just freely giving away invites without expecting anything in return other then to get invites from other people freely giving them away.

Comment

i was surprised too

i was very active in the past. i logged on today to try get invites as i have been inactive lately and lost most of my trackers access. i was surprised to see it so dead :(

even the chopping block is empty. i enjoyed reading the drama there :D.

now what :(

Comment

Time to move on I think... Might as well kill this forum dead once and for all.

Comment

Yup... this forum was amazing around 2011-2013 time. RIP

Comment

they should remove too many restrictions

Comment

Where should we go, guys?

Comment

Just came back online after some time to notice this place is now a ghost town.

Comment

Nothing interesting going on here. It just got stuck in time. Too bad.

Comment

Always sad to see a forum die.

Comment

Working...
                        X