Make some parts of the website Wikis instead of Forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make some parts of the website Wikis instead of Forums

Some of the content on the website continually needs updating.
    For example open trackers.

In that case a Wiki page that is editable by all members of a certain level is much more effective and organized.
    Edits on some pages can also require a mod approval.

Good suggestion. The site already has a wiki, but can only be edited by admins.

Comment

Missing that to, so many very nice tables but they getting or are already outdated.

Comment

Originally posted by qllp View Post
        Missing that to, so many very nice tables but they getting or are already outdated.
        Exactly. Reviews, Open Trackers, Banned Countries, many of those are much more suited for Wikis and would benefit the updates from the community here.

Comment

+1 for that idea. is really hard to maintain some stutf like this http://www.torrent-invites.com/bitto...-trackers.html alone. would be much easier to maintain such lists and info by the whole community.
          How to become a Power User on specific trackers

Comment

Yup. Staff seems to be asleep at the wheel around here lately though. Maybe we should start our own over at Wikia.

Comment

I still see some staff activity, but I'd say it's hard to maintain passion over a long period of time.

I'd also +1 the idea though. It'd be nice to be able to help keep more things up to date around here.

Comment

Working...
              X