Giving 300 - 1000 REP point for every fulfilled request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giving 300 - 1000 REP point for every fulfilled request

Giving 300 - 1000 REP point for every fulfilled request based on the requested trackers rarity level.

Listen to this fella. Heck, 300 points are too good, I'd be happy for 30 as well.

Comment

Originally posted by dwguy View Post
      Giving 300 - 1000 REP point for every fulfilled request based on the requested trackers rarity level.
      Yes thats good idea a good source of motivation for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by Q0o View Post
        Yes thats good idea a good source of motivation for sharing.
        Yeah :) I hope this suggestion will be accepted and implemented.

Comment

Originally posted by dwguy View Post
          Yeah :) I hope this suggestion will be accepted and implemented.
          I wont accept the less than 300 points ;)

Comment

Currently you receive 10 points for all request you filled and I feel that this is sufficient. This being said there is currently no Member who can give more than 50 rep points on this Forum as that is the max allowed since all rep power was nerfed.

Furthermore to add to this response and answer your suggestion in more depth T-I does not place value or emphasis on any Tracker as far as levels. All Trackers are important and valuable to someone.

I will keep this open for more input but I am leaning towards no on this as I feel sharing is about caring not being rewarded.
            only the shadow knows the evil in the hearts of men

Comment

This says it all.
              Originally posted by Shadowbuild View Post
              "sharing is about caring not being rewarded"
              Points for invites would shift the culture of this site to a space that would make T-I no longer unique.

Some of the uniqueness here is that invites are given on a first come, first served basis, and not incentive driven.

I think the idea of the OP is totally in a wrong direction.

Comment

[MENTION=171424]Shadowbuild[/MENTION]: Didn't know that. Is it supposed to happen automatically? Because I've never seen it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by epicdavid View Post
                  @Shadowbuild : Didn't know that. Is it supposed to happen automatically? Because I've never seen it happen.
                  What are you referring to as far as happening automatically?

Comment

What are you referring to as far as happening automatically?
                    Currently you receive 10 points for all request you filled and I feel that this is sufficient. This being said there is currently no Member who can give more than 50 rep points on this Forum as that is the max allowed since all rep power was nerfed.

Furthermore to add to this response and answer your suggestion in more depth T-I does not place value or emphasis on any Tracker as far as levels. All Trackers are important and valuable to someone.

I will keep this open for more input but I am leaning towards no on this as I feel sharing is about caring not being rewarded.
                    This. How are these points rewarded?

Comment

This. How are these points rewarded?
                      You create review and submit to Staff for consideration currently Poopderp handles this and if everything is up to par you will be given 10 points for your submission

Comment

Originally posted by GameOn View Post

Points for invites would shift the culture of this site to a space that would make T-I no longer unique.

Some of the uniqueness here is that invites are given on a first come, first served basis, and not incentive driven.

I think the idea of the OP is totally in a wrong direction.

I agree GameOn .

I suspect the end goal / Expectations of this suggestion is that higher tier members will be more likely to "share for rep", (Of course this wouldn't happen)

I can only guess but would expect an influx of new mid tier tracker accounts being almost traded for rep in expectations of the above

The application should be the sole factor imo
                        Last edited by SUpper; October 29, 2017, 05:28 AM.

Comment

You create review and submit to Staff for consideration currently Poopderp handles this and if everything is up to par you will be given 10 points for your submission
                          I thought we were talking about fulfilling requests, not writing reviews.

Comment

I thought we were talking about fulfilling requests, not writing reviews.
                            My bad that applies to any VIP request that you fill only. Normally you would submit the info in the VIP request section, I am not sure that anyone can but if you can not just send me the info if it verifies I will give the rep for fulfilling request.

Comment

I'm inclined to agree that this isn't in the best interest of TI. Currently, gaining rep is an extended process that demonstrates contributions and the trust of the community. This suggestion would create the possibility of farming reputation.

Comment

Working...
                              X