tineye.com like search for the t-i image host

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tineye.com like search for the t-i image host

tineye.com for those that don't know is an image host that you can insert an image and it finds in which web sites you can find it
    i think i would be very useful if a search engine like that existed for image.torrent-invites.com so we could find which people tried to cheat the system

Just based on my knowledge on how applications like that work, not only would it be difficult to implement, but it wouldn't be precise enough to pinpoint specific proofs. Incidents where people reuse proofs from others to cheat also don't occur nearly enough to make this worth implementing. This gets a no from me.
    JOIN US ON IRC FOR CHATTING, FUN, GAMES & PRIZES!

How To Connect To IRC

IRC Word Game
    IRC Word Game Prizes

Comment

Sounds like a lot of effort for little return?
      My problems with invitees have all come from people who had good ratio proofs from simple sites. (It was their actions after they got the invite that caused the problems.)
      sigpic

Comment

Good idea, just it would be a little bit too hard to implement a system like that.

Comment

I totally agree with your idea.

Comment

I don't really see any sense of making this improvement, since it won't be accure and it will be hard to implement.

Comment

Working...
            X