• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A forum for talking about ENCODEs QUALITY

Hi

If its possible

Please add a forum to talk about the quality of encodes

Like "Review" section; each movie has one topic and poeple talk about quality of encodes (especially, who had seen some encodes)

And if its possible, users upload encodes to uploadcenters and share them in that forum to choose the best quality of a movie

But this part (encodes) should be secure

I believe its perfectly fine to say the movie's name but to include the encode / release with the movies's name is against the rules.

TBH, I don't think there will be a lot of people contributing to the reviews and it will just die out. It will require them to download many different copies of the movie.

Usually people will look at the file size or the bit rate when downloading a movie.

So I vote No.

sigpic

Comment

I agree with Hearts that it will lead to violations of the rules as people are just prone to do things without thinking all the time. I also do not see this being a section that will entice posting and will eventually die out. I will go with no, but will leave open to hear some input from others to see if it can sway me in a different direction.
      only the shadow knows the evil in the hearts of men

Comment

To add to it, I also have to vote no, it will die if it isn't maintained and constantly updated. Also on the TOS thing. I have no problem with it, but to follow with the sites, rules, it may be difficult.

Comment

I also give this a No since there is no way around this without breaking our rule regarding copyrighted material. There is nothing wrong with talking about a release group and that can be done in the BitTorrent Discussion forum, but that starts to change when individual encodes are discussed. Even if we did implement this, like the others have already said, most would die out very fast. There are so many encodes out there for so many different things which would make this a huge mess.
          JOIN US ON IRC FOR CHATTING, FUN, GAMES & PRIZES!

How To Connect To IRC

IRC Word Game
          IRC Word Game Prizes

Comment

Reviews are for consumers who buy products. Pirates who don't like things can remind themselves of the price they paid.

Comment

Working...
            X