christmas mood on the site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• christmas mood on the site?

Can we please put some snow or some other banners with christmas spirit? This would be nice!

Themes and Decorations for special Occasions

In a globalized world ...

... let's put this in more general terms: it would be nice to have themes for special days throughout the year, be it Easter, Christmas, Hanukkah, New Year or other dates of major importance beyond the boundaries of nations. This good go from the background and border pictures to the title banner and emoticons/smilies.

Not a pressing matter of life or death, but surely a nice variation from the daily routine half a dozen times per year.

Comment

I would love to be able to do this for you all, unfortunately only [MENTION=1]Dave[/MENTION] has the axx to do this
      only the shadow knows the evil in the hearts of men

Comment

while i'm ambivalent about this, not everyone celebrates the same thing this time of year.

in any case, here's something for ppl

Comment

If [MENTION=1]Dave[/MENTION] is willing, I be more than happy to create the wallpaper / theme for each holiday.
          Of course if anyone else is willing to help our we can reward them with some reps or whatnot.

sigpic

Comment

[MENTION=109018]Hearts[/MENTION] - That's a great idea. I am willing to help you too. Just tell me!

Comment

Here are some images for St Patrick's Day
              Home

For Christmas: Snow
              Last edited by Hearts; January 10, 2016, 05:43 PM.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X