Donation Option

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donation Option

Hello guys, I have a suggestion, come to think of it there is no option in the home page for donation, as we all know maintaining and running a web site is a time and money consuming task and the admins need resources to tackle these issues, I for one am a new member and honestly T-I became my second home so I like to help every now and then to keep my home to its great glory, so I would like to ask the admin to add the donation option so the member can help their site grow an be a stronghold for ever one of us. Thanks in advance

the link that says "support us"

sigpic

Comment

[MENTION=346282]baa[/MENTION] in terms of donating to the site, this is part of the reason why we have the VIP system. So in reality, we already have a "donation option". Even though you are VIP Tier 5, you or anybody else are still free to donate whatever amount you wish. Members are allowed to gift VIP to others (10% and higher) if they purchase a certain tier and wish to do so.
      JOIN US ON IRC FOR CHATTING, FUN, GAMES & PRIZES!

How To Connect To IRC

IRC Word Game
      IRC Word Game Prizes

Comment

Originally posted by Hearts View Post
        the link that says "support us"
        It will take you to a VIP order page. It would be better if had an option to choose the amount of money the user like to donate

Comment

Originally posted by Poopderp View Post
          @baa in terms of donating to the site, this is part of the reason why we have the VIP system. So in reality, we already have a "donation option". Even though you are VIP Tier 5, you or anybody else are still free to donate whatever amount you wish. Members are allowed to gift VIP to others (10% and higher) if they purchase a certain tier and wish to do so.
          I have checked that option thoroughly before I made this thread. I think if the users are be able to choose the amount of donation it would be much practical rather than sending a gift or so on. for example 100 user only can afford 5$ and the VIP first tier starts from 10$ so T-I looses 500$
          Last edited by persian; July 26, 2015, 06:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by baa View Post
            I have checked that option thoroughly before I made this thread. I think if the users are be able to choose the amount of donation it would be much practical rather than sending a gift or so on. for example 100 user only can afford 5$ and the VIP first tier starts from 10$ so T-I looses 500$
            I found this : http://www.torrent-invites.com/bitcoin.php

however its only have bitcoin and not paypal.

sigpic

Comment

I'm trying to get VIP but the link to coinbase is dead. There doesn't seem to be any other available payment method. Any idea how I can do it?

Comment

Originally posted by moonm8trx View Post
                I'm trying to get VIP but the link to coinbase is dead. There doesn't seem to be any other available payment method. Any idea how I can do it?
                The paypal link is here: Torrent Invites - Get your free bittorrent tracker invitations!
                JOIN US ON IRC FOR CHATTING, FUN, GAMES & PRIZES!

How To Connect To IRC

IRC Word Game
                IRC Word Game Prizes

Comment

I had the same problem. in my opinion it should be integrated to the home page

Comment

Don't know if it matters or not, but I prefer to donate via semi-anonymous methods such as Bitcoin/Litecoin. I'd be happy to kick in a bit of beer money every so often via either of these.

Comment

• typhoon2
                      typhoon2 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      me too!
                  Working...
                  X