This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canned PMs , functionality

I am thinking that if there is a mod that can allow users to create template PMs "canned" that they can use as a base for frequently created PMs , Specially "invite PMs".

As i find it very tedious that every time i want to send an invite or invite code to someone i have to write all over again all the data i need to deliver to him and all the reminders i give to him about , usernames on trackers and how to leave iGiver and when to leave iGive etc.........

So if there is a mod like the "threads canned replies" mod for PMs , where every user can create canned PM that fits his needs and saves lots of time and effort , that would be awesome

Originally posted by Devine View Post
    I am thinking that if there is a mod that can allow users to create template PMs "canned" that they can use as a base for frequently created PMs , Specially "invite PMs".

As i find it very tedious that every time i want to send an invite or invite code to someone i have to write all over again all the data i need to deliver to him and all the reminders i give to him about , usernames on trackers and how to leave iGiver and when to leave iGive etc.........

So if there is a mod like the "threads canned replies" mod for PMs , where every user can create canned PM that fits his needs and saves lots of time and effort , that would be awesome
    Step 1. Write out your PM.

Step 2. Copy it into a text document, word document, Google doc, Google Keep note, Evernote, Onenote, Endnote, Silvernote, Pastebin or Circus Ponies Notebook. Or create an file whose name is the contents of your PM.

Step 3. When required, copy the aforementioned text back into the PM box.

Step 4. ???

Step 5. PROFIT!

Comment

This functionality already exists on the forums. You can find it in normal and advanced mode near the right side of the editor... I use my templates from anything from sending PM's for seedboxes and invites.

Please note you do need to click "switch editor to source mode" in the top left-hand corner, then post your template, and hit the button again to switch back. If you do not do this for some odd reason it will post your template as HTML and not as BBCode.

And you can create and edit them in your settings:

Last edited by ECH3LON; November 27, 2013, 05:05 AM.
      "Our virtues and our failings are inseparable, like force and matter. When they separate, man is no more." - Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by ECH3LON View Post
        This functionality already exists on the forums. You can find it in normal and advanced mode near the right side of the editor... I use my templates from anything from sending PM's for seedboxes and invites.
        Thanks plenty fella , I even find it now in FAQ "facepalm"

Originally posted by Coal View Post
        Step 1. Write out your PM.

Step 2. Copy it into a text document, word document, Google doc, Google Keep note, Evernote, Onenote, Endnote, Silvernote, Pastebin or Circus Ponies Notebook. Or create an file whose name is the contents of your PM.

Step 3. When required, copy the aforementioned text back into the PM box.

Step 4. ???

Step 5. PROFIT!
        thx for enlisting all the note software out there :)

Comment

Working...
        X