Clear all notifications button/menu/link

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clear all notifications button/menu/link

First a question: is there a way to delete my notifications without clicking in those notifications links?

Sometimes I already read the PM or I already clicked in "quotes" and, as "likes" are in a tab besides it, I saw already saw them too, or I just now what's there because I entered in a post and saw a quote before being notified or I just don't want to click in notifications, whatever... We are forced to click in every single one to get rid of all of them, but I think that would be good to have something like that:

The Seedbox From Scratch Script

I'm not a native english speaker and my writing and (even) understanding of the language is far, far away from fluent, so, if you, native english speaker or not, have enough linguistic proficiency and found something in my words which you are absolutely certain that is a grammar or spell error, please, feel free correct me by PM or even expose it (so people learn from my errors), just don't go (too) off topic and don't make me more unsure than I already am.

I'm actually surprised we don't have that already. It's incredibly convenient such as the one in Android. Clicking on each one to get rid of a single notification can get annoying at times. I give my full support for this idea.

Edit: I also just noticed that, at least for me, even after clicking the notiication, it doesn't go away unless I refresh the page it took me to or navigate to a different area of the site. This sometimes makes the notifications confusing.
    JOIN US ON IRC FOR CHATTING, FUN, GAMES & PRIZES!

How To Connect To IRC

IRC Word Game
    IRC Word Game Prizes

Comment

Working...
    X