Can not enter for giveaways

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can not enter for giveaways

Hi ! Can anyone tell me why i can not enter for any giveaways? I have submitted my introduction a while ago now and have not heard anything from any member of TI

Hey, the problem is that even if you take the time to complete and submit your introduction, there won't be someone to review it. I am really really sorry, but sadly the T-I has suffered a lot and there are not people around to help it. If you're starting your BT journey now, I would advice you to go into other forums but not TI forums. All others TI are not legal in BT and even having accounts there could give you a global ban. Our T-I is the only one with serious rules etc, but again trackers don't like giveaways so...here we are.

I would advice you to apply at The Pirate Society or other legal BT forum and start getting first official invites from there.

Take care.

(and for real, avoid all other Torrent invites forums with giveaways, join t p s or take the Redacted interview)

Comment

its take time

Comment

The article's blog has a list of data that can also share the member list with the help desk among the formation to take. Groups that need to part with filters so I need to take research paper help with the latest post that can be present with the arts to make this.

Comment

From “Like to win” prize draws to “Tag to entergiveaways, these are used by some of the ... As is the case with “share to win” competitions, this is not allowed. buy instagram followers australia

Comment

A sweepstake or giveaway is a campaign that a person enters to win based purely by chance. People don't have to purchase or pay to enter, and generally, ...buy followers uk

Comment

Good branding is at the heart of any good business, but most of the branding advice you’ll find online or in person is about making sure that your brand remains consistent in your marketing efforts, or gets improved, if it's already established. What happens if your business has never developed a brand, or if you’re just starting out, trying to build a business from scratch? So full info check at https://tweakyourbiz.com/

Comment

Working...
              X