• Show
Clear All

• delete my account

delete my account

thanks!

Originally posted by pessotti View Post
    delete my account

thanks!
    Accounts will not be deleted. Just stop logging in if you don't want to use it.

There has been a lot of request lately for account deletion on the Forum and I would like to make things very clear. We do not delete accounts off the database, period. Do not ask for this as it will not happen

We are an invite Forum and as such do not have good relation with every and all Trackers unfortunately. You need to take this into consideration before making an account on this Forum as your account will not be deleted because you feel you have no further use for T-I, learn how to stick to your convictions.

Anyone not wishing to be a Member of this Community needs to stop logging onto site and that is that. There will be no further instances of bans on request or deletion of accounts so do not ask

Comment

Anyone who has some problem with your PTm account must contact with a person who solves your problem. He must show you his best about your problem and his uk essays reviews on the problem that you are facing.

Comment

To delete your NerdWallet account: Open the menu in the top right > Settings > Close My Account > Yes, Remove Account. Personal Capital To delete your NerdWallet account: Open the menu in the top right > Settings > Close My Account > Yes, Remove Account. Personal Capital by http://epicfollowers.co.uk/
        We re providing the UK based Instagram Followers, Video Views and satisfying daily 1000 s customers Buy Instagram Followers UK and Likes from 0 99

Comment

To fully delete an account, go to the Delete My Account page. Be aware that, per the Facebook data use policy, "after you remove information from your profile or ... by followersitaly

Comment

How to delete your Snapchat account. Go to the accounts portal and type in the username and password for the account you want to delete. (Keep this info handy ... by followers australia

Comment

Click at the top right of any Facebook page. Click Settings then click Your Facebook Information in the left column. Click Deactivation and Deletion. Choose Delete ... by followers canada

Comment

What's the difference between deactivating and deleting my account? If you deactivate ... How do I temporarily deactivate my Facebook account? Over the next ... by epicfollowerscanada

Comment

How do I delete my Instagram account? Go to the Delete Your Account page from a mobile browser or computer. If you're not logged into Instagram on the web, you'll be asked to log in first. Select an option from the dropdown menu next to Why are you deleting your account? and re-enter your password. Click or tap ...by followers uk

Comment

Delete Your Account. How do I temporarily disable my Instagram account? If you temporarily disable your account, your profile, photos, comments and likes will ...by followers uk

Comment

Hi, Thanks for posting in Google Account help forums,You can delete a Google account, Only If you can prove Ownership of the said Account ...by active followers uk

Comment

Working...
                      X